EP.204|Pendragon

EP.204|Pendragon
࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Ben sat in shock, trying to grasp all the knowledge he just took in.

Dixie looked down at her hands, tears streaming down her face, “I’m sorry…! I’m sorry I couldn't protect you!”

Ben stood up, taking off his jacket walking up to the balcony, “Jasper!” Ben called out, the VKs, Healer, Guzman, and Dixie watched as Jasper approached him.

“You alright buddy, maybe it’s not such a good idea to be near ledges right now,” Jasper suggested. Ben glared at the jacket he clutched in his hands, “burn it.”

“What?” Jasper was shocked. “I said burn it, Jasper,” Ben growled. “Ben, are you sure, I mean this is your family-” Jasper was cut off by Ben clutching her shoulder, “burn it, now!”

“But, Ben, burning the royal family symbol is basically a treaty of war!” Jasper warned him.

“BURN THE DAMN JACKET JASPER!” Ben yelled, Jasper back up slightly. Jasper sighed as fire engulfed his had, “Ben you know my fire doesn't stop burning till the object is burnt to a crisp-”

“Do I have to repeat myself?” Ben snarled. “Nope...heard ya loud and clear,” Jasper muttered, throwing a fireball at the jacket and Ben dropped it, watching it burn.

They all stood in silence, watching the jacket fall, “Ben...you know, we’re basically asking them to come for us.” Hunter gulped.

“Let them,” Ben scrunched up his fist, “let all those heroes come for us! Belle, Adam, Aurora, Jasmine, Winter, Belle, hell! The first hero of all time could come for us for all I care! We can take him! It’s time those heroes learn they’re not the top dog anymore!”

“It’s time we fight back,” Ben stood proudly, a wicked smile on his face “it’s time we change history.”

VKs looked at Ben with shocked faces. Ben’s face grew shocked when Mal’s lips were felt on his. “That was hot~” Mal purred, “you gotta start going Bad Ben more often.”

Ben chuckled and kissed back, “I forgot me being a bad boy is a super turn on for her.” 

Mal growled and clutched Ben’s locked, “tell them to leave~” Mal bit his lower lip. Ben swished his hand at the VKs, “go.”

“Don't shoo fly me like I’m a dog!” Hunter scolded. Ben growled his eyes flashing gold. Hunter sighed and walked off with the rest of the VKs “dose one speech and he thinks he’s gods!” Hunter muttered under his breath.

Operetta giggled, holding Hunter’s hand as she leads him to the other balcony.

Mal unbuttoned his shirt, “it felt like forever before they left! Gods, why must you be so hot?!” Mal pinned him to the wall, kissing his neck, “why do you get to taste so good?”

Ben chuckled, “are we seriously going to do this? Here? In my parent’s house?”

“Damn straight.” Mal took oof her sweater, leading him into the guest room, closing the door behind them.

Meanwhile, Carlos laid in bed, looking at the ceiling. The scent of cherries and vanilla trickled past his nose as CJ walked by, coming out of the bathroom.

She noticed Carlos’s distant stare “what’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” Carlos sighed, CJ rolled her eyes. “Carlos?” CJ raised her eyebrow. “It’s nothing, Princesa,” Carlos assured her. CJ glared at him, giving him a little hmph and walking to the other side of the bed “oh fine, don't tell me, I’ll just satisfy myself tonight.”

“Huh?” Carlos turned towards her.

“You heard me since you don't want to tell me what’s wrong,” CJ got under the covers, “I’m satisfying myself tonight, and there’s nothing you can do about it.”

“Wait, wait, wait!” Carlos tried to touch CJ but she scooted away. “No, no, no…” CJ shook her finger in his face, “if you wanna touch me at all tonight, tell me what’s wrong.”

Carlos growled and muttered something in Spanish. CJ smirked, letting the strap of her slike nightdress slip over her shoulder. She moved her golden hair, revealing her mark.

“Ooh~ Carlos~” CJ moaned, her fingers trailing over her breast, “one little answer and you get to taste your Princesa.”

CJ could see the desire in his eyes, he was this close to breaking. She trickled her fingers down to her thighs, almost reaching the part in the middle.

“Oh no, you don't!” Carlos pinned her to the bed, “baby, you know what teasing me does to me.”

He dove down for her neck but a pillow blocked his access, “tell me what’s wrong.”

Carlos sighed in defeat, rolling to the other side of the bed, “Ben harnessed Animalia, without even trying, I’ve been trying ever since Mimosa but nothing.”

CJ burst into laughter, “awe, that’s what this is all about?”

Carlos looked at her suspiciously, “what do you mean?”

“You’re jealous of Ben!” CJ laughed so hard, she started tearing up.
“You think I’m jealous of Ben, please! I-I’m not jealous of Ben!” Carlos scoffed and looked away from CJ. “Sure you aren’t Carlos,” CJ rolled her eyes “look, don't be jealous, Ben was hella angry and you know all too well that anger triggers your power rising.”

“I guess, but-” CJ cut him off, “and when you first you Animalia it was on Mimosa when you basically slaughtered Phillip, and you were angry which made you unlock Animalia.”

Carlos stood quiet, CJ looked into his eyes, “it’s not that you can't use it, it’s because your scared to use Animalia because you think it’ll be like what happened in the box or what happened on Mimosa. I’m right, aren’t I?”

“Let’s just go to bed.” Carlos avoided the question. “No!” CJ turned him towards her, “you know I’m right, you’re scared if you use Animalia again you’ll turn feral.”

“Well, what do you expect CJ?!” Carlos sat up. “When I first used Animalia, I killed Philip, I couldn't control myself CJ! What if when I use it again, you, one of the VKs, our future family, gets hurt? What then CJ? Huh?”

CJ sighed, shaking her head, “Carlos,” she held the side of his head, pulling his close, “even feral, you didn't hurt me.”

“What do you mean? Did you just forget what happened in the boxes?” Carlos questioned. “No, I didn't, but did you forget what happened on Mimosa?” CJ retorted.

“Yeah, I killed filled,” Carlos replied. “Yes, we’re all well aware, but you went feral and only attacked Philip.” CJ clarified.

“You didn't hurt me, you didn't hurt the VKs, you only hurt Philip. There was nothing to be afraid of when it comes to using Animalia, you saw how strong your mother was without it and you saw how much stronger she got with it.”

“But what if-”

“Stop worrying about the what if’s and be strong for once!” CJ scolded. Carlos smiled at CJ, kissing her lips, “Princesa, how do you just make everything better?”

CJ chuckled softly, “what can I say, Carlos,” she laid down on top of his chest, “it’s a gift.”

Carlos chuckled and wrapped his arms around her, “I love you Princesa,” he rested his chin on her shoulder, “goodnight.”

CJ smiled, “I love you too, dog boy”

A loud knock on the door made Carlos growl. “Carlos, CJ, we got a problem.” Zeref’s voice was heard from the other side of the door. Carlos unwrapped his arms from CJ, the two walking towards the door to open it.

“What’s wrong?” CJ asked. “It’s the grail.” Ben lead the VKs into the living room, unlocking the box that held the grail. Hunter examined the grail, “what’s wrong with it? It looks fine to me,” Hunter grabbed the grail, causing it to glow red.

Ben looked at his gloves to see the red orb came out, connecting to the grail. “What the fuck?” Hunter cursed.

“It seems to happen for all of you, even me.” Ben held the grail, the gold orb attaching to the grail’s rim. “Let me see that,” Evie grabbed the grail, the sapphire blue orb flew off the glove, attaching to the grail.

The VKs all touch the grail, the orbs flying off Ben’s glove and onto the grail. The grail started shaking, on reflex the VKs let go, watching the grail bounce off the walls like a kid on a sugar rush.

“What’s up with that hunk of junk?!” Freddie scolded, trying to dodge the frantic object. “CJ!” Ben got the pirate’s attention, “what did you do to make Firefly work with you?”

“I still don't know how to control that thing!” CJ replied, throwing a pillow at the grail. It raced over to Ben, hiding behind him. “CJ, I think the grail doesn't like you.” Ben chuckled.

“Oh really?” CJ fixed her hat, “where’d you get that idea from?!”

Ben held the grail, “awe, you were just excited to get out of that box, weren’t you?”

The grail flashed twice, “why yes you were, you just wanted to come out and play.”

The grail began flashing rapidly, pulling Ben towards the door “what’s wrong?”

A hologram of a swan appeared circling around the grail’s rim Ben’s mouth was left agape. “You know where she is?! Like exact location?!”

The grail flashed in response.

“You better not be lying to us grail! Cause I swear if you lead us to some trap I will melt you so hard.” Hunter threatened. The grail hid behind Ben again, “Hunter, why don't we be nice to the grail because it’s showing us where the one person we’ve been looking for the past, I don't know, year! Has been.”

Hunter glared at Ben, “don't talk down to me like I’m some little kid, we’re the same age, Ben.”

“I’m aware Hunter, I just think it’s best is we don't scare it, it knows where Swan is so shut up” Ben flicked Hunter’s forehead with his fingers “and listen for once you stubborn demon.” Ben glared back at him.

Hunter growled and backed off, “whatever,” Hunter flicked him back, “and don't flick me, stupid animalistic.”

The two began arguing like an old married couple, the VKs sighed and shook their heads. “Hey! Idiots!” Freddie’s voice stopped them from bickering. “Where’s Healer?” she asked.

The VKs looked around to see Healer and Jessie were gone. “Healer said she had to escort Jessie back to the NPA and after that, she had something to do,” Nadia replied.

“And that something is…?” Operetta asked. “How should I know,” truth is, she did know where Healer was, but she couldn't reveal that right now, “but she said to find Swan and she’ll catch up later.”

“Well, what are we waiting for-” Operetta held Nadia tug on her hand. “NADIA!!” Operetta yelled as Nadia sprouted wings, still holding onto Operetta’s hand as she flew above the birds. “Come on Operetta, don't your remember flying like this?”

Operetta couldn't lie, she did have a feel of familiarity in her gut. Nadia giggled and threw Operetta into the sky, “AH!!!!”

Nadia watched as she fell, closing her eyes tightly. Soon feel the comfort of Nadia’s arms. “Thanks for catching me.” Operetta chuckled Nadia nodded and let her go, dropping her on the ground.

“Ow!”

“Stop whining, the quicker we find Swan, the quicker I can get Araden back!” Nadia cheered, running ahead of the group.

The VKs shrugged and began following her. “Benji! Wait!” Dixie ran up to Ben, catching her breath. “Is something wrong mom?” Ben asked sincerely, Dixie smiled, she waited so long to hear him call him mom.

“This is for you,” Dixie passed him the white rectangular box with a blue ribbon on it. Ben smiled and opened the box to reveal a letterman jacket. It was black and gold with gold sleeves. “Mom...you didn’t have to..” Ben was speechless.

“Oh hush, try it on.” Dixie beamed when Ben tried it on to see it was a perfect fit. “It’s amazing, mom!” Ben hugged her. “Look at the back.” Dixie said, Ben took off the jacket to read the back.

It was a lion with his name Benjamin around it. Ben started tearing up when he saw the last name.

Pendragon…

Ben hugged his mother again, tears staining her shoulder. “Thank you!” Ben sobbed.

Dixie chuckled, “you’re welcome.” she kissed his forehead, “now get going before I start crying.”

Ben nodded walking off with the VKs, he looked back at his mother one last time, “I PROMISE MOM! I’LL MAKE YOU AND DAD PROUD! NEXT TIME YOU SEE ME, LUCIFER WILL BE STANDING NEXT TO ME!!”

Dixie felt tears brimming, “BRING HIM HOME, BENJI!!”