EP.200|The Night Before Tregoron

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

“Incredible...so simple, so elegant, and you walked right off the door like you did nothing!” the VK boys were astonished. “You guys make it seem like it’s hard to go into a party, free 2 souls, and find an ancient map.” CJ rolled her eyes.

“Cause it is!”

“Nah,” Operetta chuckled, “hard part dodging all the perverts who tried to grab anything on my body during that song --- one second -- Hunter!” Operetta looked at him from over her shoulder.

“Baby,” Operetta sighed, “I need you to stop kissing my neck for like 2 minutes.”

Hunter chuckled nervously, “sorry, it’s just you look so hot.”

“Because I look like Jessica Rabbit?” Operetta sweatdropped. “Yeah…” Hunter laughed goofily. “Okay, how about this, when we finish this, we’ll go back upstairs and we’ll…” she whispered the rest in his ear.

“You got yourself a deal!” Hunter smiled widely, “what are we gonna do with the two souls?”

“Well, we need a host body.” Healer replied, appearing out of nowhere. “What do you mean by host bodies?” Zeref asked.

“A host body is kinda like an empty shell of a body, think of it as a manakin. A Soul Shepherd can place the soul in the host body, letting the host body transform into what the soul looked like before he or she died.” Healer explained.

“Do we know any Soul Shepherds?” Evie asked the group, going into the silence as they thought. “Dixie’s one,” Ben’s voice broke the silence, “I remember he telling me that before she trained me and Lucifer she was a Soul Shepherd.”

“Now we have two reasons to go to Tregoron.” Mal nodded, she was excited to see her aunt again.

“What are we gonna do with the grail though?” Jasper asked, acknowledging the giant elephant in the room. “We use it to find Swan after we finish up in Tregoron,” Freddie stated.

“Yes, but who are we fighting in the end? Araden or Geyu?” CJ questioned. “I think it’s Geyu.” Hunter guessed. “Why do you say that?” Mal asked. “Think about it, Araden is just like Lucifer. He only did this because Briar’s mother, Aurora, made him believe that getting the grail would get back Nadia when it wouldn't.”

“But he took over Lucifer’s body.” Ben reminded Hunter. “Only because Aurora made him believe it was the right thing to do to get Nadia back. And Lucifer let him in because he thought it would get Swan back somehow. Demons go to extreme lengths to get their mates back, believe me.” Hunter countered.

“Wouldn't that make him no better than Geyu?” Zeref raised his eyebrows. “No, Briar said after Araden fought us in the Demonic Islands, he had a change of heart. He didn't want to go through with Aurora’s plan anymore. That’s when they found Geyu and he must have won supremacy over Lucifer’s body.” Ben explained.

“But if we do end up fighting Geyu, I don't think we stand a chance, he’s an S+ demon,” Hunter warned them. “How do you know he’s an S+ demon?” Carlos asked in concern.

Hunter sighed, Operetta moved out of his lap and into the chair next to him. He closed his eyes, opening them again to reveal one of them being blue and the other was red.

“What the fuck was this kid thinking!? He knows he’s not ready for dual possession yet!” Brazzan scolded. “I don't really care, as long as it kills him faster,” Geyu said in annoyance.

“Who are they?” Geyu asked. “His friends, you dumbass!” Brazzan groaned. “There’s more of them? I thought it stopped at the mate...she’s troublesome enough as it is.” Geyu complained.

“I swear if you weren’t in my boyfriend’s body right now…” Operetta growled. “What?” Geyu turned towards her, “little Icy Mommy mad?”

Operetta scrunched up her fist, pinning his neck to the table, “I’ve accepted the fact that the tiny bit of you is in my boyfriend’s body but I swear, if you keep it up with these nicknames and insult I will find the closest church and dunk you into holy water!”

“She’s feisty!” Geyu laughed, Operetta squeezed his neck. “Operetta,” Brazzan’s voice broke through, “we still need Geyu, no matter how much of a dick he is.”

Operetta scoffed and let him go. “How is Geyu in Lucifer’s body and Hunter’s body at the same time?” Jasper questioned. “It isn't fully Geyu, it’s only a part of him,” Brazzan said, before getting interrupted by Geyu.

“Before Hunter could accept his Darkside, he had this massive power freak out in the boxes. In this freakout, Hunter’s power was going berserk and flying everywhere. Some of the magi hit the mind gate, that keeps unwanted things out, and accidentally let me in.”

“More like you forced yourself in, you knew his power freakout would crack his mind gate and you took the opportunity to waltz right in.” Brazzan rolled his eyes.

“But it’s only a part of you?” CJ was confused. “Sadly, it would have been all of me but the crack was too small.” Geyu sighed. “Good thing too, because if it was all of him I wouldn't have the supremacy.” Brazzan smiled.

“And because Healer but this fucking band on Hunter’s wrist so I can only take over when Hunter allows me too,” Geyu growled. “I have a whole plan in process for how to take care of Geyu, but we should probably go, having an A+ and 2/10 of an S+ demon take over at the same time is hard,” Brazzan said before leaving.

Hunter’s eyes turned back to brown. He gasped for air, “ai-air!” he rasped, Healer flicked her wrist, allowing air into Hunter’s lungs.