Chapter.4

The little kookie was very grumpy, because his Noona was running late for their planned, marvel movie marathon. They had both planned this night ever since Kookie turned 10 this year. He was wondering about the reason as to why his Noona was late...

Was she caught up in her school works? Was she too tired that she slept? Or was she with that guy she called her best friend? But the worst thought that came into kookie's mind was.....was she on a date? Whatever the matter be, he waited and waited and waited.....

On her way back home, the girl was on cloud 9, I mean she just got her first kiss from the guy that she has liked for quite a while now. Earlier that day, her crush had asked her out and she agreed and she was so happy, cause it was her first date ever! The guy was really sweet, though he was a year younger than her, she still liked him. She believed in the, 'age doesn't matter' fact. His name was Park Jimin.

Suddenly she remembered about the movie marathon that she had set up with kookie and rushed to reach his home. Knowing the hard headed Kookie, she knew he would wait until she reached.

When she reached, she rang the doorbell and was greeted by the sleepy looking kookie.

YOUR P.O.V

Jungkook: Noona you're here!

I felt very guilty for forgetting about the marathon.

Jungkook: Why are you so late Noona?

Me: I'm sorry kookie, but I was on a date..

Jungkook: A date?

Me: Yeah....let's go in and start the marathon.

Kookie could hear his heart breaking into little pieces, he was heartbroken at such a young age. He wanted to be the guy with whom you went on your date, but he wasn't and it was someone else.

When you finally fell asleep in the living room, kookie couldn't hold it, he ran straight to his room, locked the door and burst out crying.
He knew very well himself that, this wouldn't be the last time he'd be crying over you.

But yet the stubborn boy, was not going to give up, he had sworn to himself on his love for you, that one day, he will get you.

Sorry for the late update!! My exams are starting so I will be inactive on the writing but after 24th of March I will be active!! So this might be the last chapter I am posting for a while!!
Bye!💜

Sorry for the late update!! My exams are starting so I will be inactive on the writing but after 24th of March I will be active!! So this might be the last chapter I am posting for a while!!Bye!💜