Chapter. 27

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

Gathering up all the courage that I could find within myself, I kissed her. As her lips met mine, the world melted away. Her soft lips brushed against mine, delicately. The taste of her lips was intoxicating. I had cupped her cheeks with my hands and her hands were on my shoulders. Our lips fit together perfectly just like two pieces of the same puzzle. I had imagined us, kissing, in my childhood fantasies and thought that it would feel amazing to have her lips pressed against mine, but I was wrong and had no idea of how it would actually feel in reality. It wasn't amazing but it was bewildering, stupefying and wondrous. 

My lungs were burning with the urge to take a breath but I just couldn't get enough of her lips. My first date was with her, my first girlfriend and first love is her and now my first kiss, is her. I can't believe that this breathtaking and wonderful woman that is finally mine and right now everybody present in front of the college knows that she is only mine. 

I couldn't bare not to be with her and I could barely breathe when she was around. This kiss was my salvation. I lived for them and I would die with the memory of them on my lips, I promise myself that. I dedicated my life to being with her from the moment of our first meet, for I knew that if I lost her I would loose myself. She was the half that made me whole.

YOUR P.O.V

 As he kissed me, the world fell away. His lips are sweet, just like honey. The kiss was our first kiss as a couple and except for the location, everything was perfect. It was slow and soft and amazing in ways words can't describe. His hands rested below my ears and his thumbs were caressing my cheeks in a soothing manner. I had locked my arms behind his neck, enjoying the moment.  

His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than I could have ever imagined. A kiss like this was a beginning, a promise of much more to come. Our worries, Our troubles and our problems, he made me feel like none of that mattered. It was a small yet warm kiss. I honestly never knew a kiss so innocent could be so electrifying. I felt a rush of euphoric bliss envelop my whole being, making my heart sing with pure joy. I don't care about the people around us, in fact I don't even notice them. It's just me and him.

I didn't want to withdraw my lips from his but my lungs were begging for oxygen intake. As we parted I saw his eyes sparkle and lips curve up into a smile and I couldn't help but smile back.

His face went red when the other college going students and his friends, I suppose started rooting for us. They were cheering for us. All of them. Except for one guy. I didn't want to think about him though, after all, he made Jungkook suffer for a deed done by me in the past. 

Jungkook: I love you Y/n...

His loving gaze did not fail to make my heart flutter

Me: I love you too..baby..

He blushed when I called him 'baby' for the first time. 

Jungkook: I like the sound of that! Now let's gooo!!

I just laughed at his childish behavior. It was honestly so cute!! We then went towards the car, Jungkook took a bit longer than me because of his crutches. I sat on the drivers seat and started the car.

Me: Babe, wear your seat belt.

Jungkook: Ok ok...mom....

He said in a joking manner and I playfully glared at him.

Me: Ha...Ha....Ha....Omg..Jungkook...you're so funny!..

I said sarcastically, it caused Jungkook to break into a fit of giggles. But he did wear the seat belt after that though.