Chapter.5

Kookie, was turning 11 that day.....he was so happy, knowing that you might have prepared a really good gift for him. He waited for his Noona to wish him, in the morning. He wanted her to be the first one to do so.....

And that is not what happened, in fact no one, not even his parents wished him. They simply went out to work. He was left alone, until you came just 15 minutes after his parents left.

But kookie was enraged when he saw some other guy, with you, holding the hands of HIS Noona. He was about to ask you about who the guy was...

YOUR P.O.V

I was taking Jimin, to my second home. He wanted to meet Kookie so I was taking him with me today. When we got in, I introduced Jimin to kookie.

Me: Kookie-ah! Meet my boyfriend Park Jimin!

Jungkook: Ok. Anneyong, my name is Jeon Jungkook. Call me Jungkook.

Kookie spoke with a rather cold tone. It was very unusual of him to do so.

Kookie was rather much more upset, then angry. You, not only forgot his birthday, but also broke his heart once more. This time he didn't cry though. Because he has to get used to this. He realised that he had to face the consequences of falling in love with you.

You, on the other hand were just waiting for kookie's parents to call you, to initiate mission, happy birthday Kookie. Of course you hadn't forgotten the boy's birthday. Jimin has volunteered to help you to make it kookie's most memorable birthday. So you had acted as if you forgot what day it was today.

When kookie went to take an evening nap, you got the call from his parents. You quickly put up the happy birthday sign, with the help of Jimin and then got the cake out of the refrigerator. The lights were then switched off, and you, Jimin, kookie's parents, your parents and some of his school friends hid in the house's living room. It was dark, but you had purposely called on the house landline, to wake kookie up. The cake was in your hands. Everybody could hear Kookie groaning and coming down the stairs. He picked the phone up and I whispered to him on the phone.

"Happy birthday dear Kookie"

And we all went out of our hiding places.

Everyone screamed,
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK!!!"

Kookie was over the moon, when he got to know that his Noona had planned all this for him. He was so happy that he ran straight into her arms. That is when his Noona noticed how quick the boy's height had grown. He was almost her height now.

Even for an eleven year old.....that height was like seriously tall.

Anyway, Kookie felt really happy and relieved that you hadn't forgotten his birthday.

But the happiness only lasted for a while....because he saw....

You and Jimin,

Kissing each other.

Once again. His heart broke at the sight. He wanted to be the one, to kiss you. At that moment, Kookie wanted to hate you so much.....but he just couldn't...

But little did he know, that there would be a good news for him later on.