Chapter 37

YOUR P.O.V

I was met with......an angry Jin Oppa. I gulped. I forgot that I hadn't informed him beforehand about the fact that I wouldn't be home the previous night. 

Jin: Where. Were. You?!?!?!?! 

Me: I was with Jungkook the whole night in my treehouse. 

Jin Oppa's eyes grew wide as he heard that I spent the night with my boyfriend. Also, apparently he saw something else as well,

Jin: Oh my god, what is that on your neck?!! A hickey?!!!!.....the time has come...Dad!!!!!!!!!

I covered my ears due to Jin Oppa's loudness which hurt my ears. I just went inside and plopped down on the couch in the living room. After a minute or so, my dad came downstairs in his pajamas since it was still early in the morning,

Dad: What happened Jin? Why are you shouting so much early in the morning...?

Jin: Jungkook and Y/n were together under the same roof for the whole night! Also, Y/n has a hickey!

My eyes widened as he told dad about the hickey.

Me: Way to snitch on me!! Don't even think that your secrets will be secrets anymore!

My brother just gave me a dismissive look as I scoffed at him and turned towards my dad.

My dad was something like this:

I got up from the couch and went to my dad to check on him as I saw his face turn pale the moment Jin Oppa told him about the hickey

I got up from the couch and went to my dad to check on him as I saw his face turn pale the moment Jin Oppa told him about the hickey. I gently shook dad's arm,

Me: Dad? Are you ok?

Dad flinched and looked at me in all seriousness.

Dad: I and your brothers want to have a talk with Jungkook. Arrange a time for us to meet today.

Me: Umm...ok?

Dad: My sweet innocent daughter...

He said as he hugged me tightly while pushing my head into his chest. I was confused, to say the least. 

TIME SKIP

It was night already, my dad and brothers had a talk with Jungkook and I don't know the details of it because I couldn't contact Jungkook till now. I was quite busy at the company today since the new group was being made. I missed him but he must've also been busy along with Namjoon and Jin Oppa and Hoseok and the others. I took my phone in my hands as I dialed his number. He didn't pick up. I tried again and it went to voicemail,

Me: Hey Jungkook! Call me back once you're free! I'll be waiting! Bye and love you!

I sent the voicemail to him and then went on to do my night routine before sitting on my bed and just scrolling through my social media. I saw that there were some new posts by Jungkook so I went on his account to check them out. My grip on the phone immediately tightened when I saw the pictures, it was a girl with him holding hands and laughing, there was a caption that said, "Spending the whole evening with you was amazing!" He had also tagged the girl, I mean I thought he was at the company with his trainers and busy but this is what he was doing...also he didn't pick up any of my calls. I got angry and jealous, so I simply took my jacket, changed into a sports bra and some tracks, and went to the gym inside our house. The gym had a punching bag, I put on some hand wraps and went near the punching bag. As I punched the sack, the pictures that Jungkook had uploaded were flashing through my mind. I didn't like the way that they both were laughing and smiling at each other, the way he was smiling at her, the way they were holding hands and so close to each other. I hated it. I kept throwing hard and strong punches at the poor sack of sand until the door to the indoor gym opened and I diverted my attention to it while panting hard. 

Mom: Y/n....dear what are you doing here this late at night?

I just sighed and sat down on the floor as mom did the same and sat beside me,

Me: It's nothing, mom...  

Mom: Come on Y/n, you aren't one to exercise at night...and the look on your face, as well as the way you were punching, seemed like you are quite angry or frustrated at something...

Me: Why do you know me so well...

I said while chuckling.

Me: Well, it's just Jungkook...

Mom: What about him honey?

She caressed my back.

Me: He...posted some photos of him and a girl holding hands and laughing with a caption, "Spending the whole evening with you was amazing!" But what I thought was that he was training or practicing and that's why he couldn't meet me. I didn't have the slightest idea that he was out with a girl. He also didn't pick up any of my calls and frankly speaking I felt utterly jealous mom...

Mom: Oh honey, it's normal to feel jealous but you should trust Jungkook, you do know right? That guy has loved you ever since he was a kid! Just talk to him and confront him, tell him that you felt this way and sort things out. Okay?

Me: Okay mom...I love you and thanks a lot!

After that, we both went to our rooms. I was about to sleep when my phone rang, I looked at the caller ID and it was Jungkook.

OTP:

Me: Hello?

Jungkook: Hey love! I'm sorry I couldn't meet up with you today!

Me: Hmm...Jungkook...I actually want to ask you something... 

Jungkook: Go ahead my love,

Me: Who was the girl with you in the post you just created?

Jungkook: Post? What post?

He asked confused. I also got confused as to whether he was just messing with me or lying to me...

Me: Your Instagram post babe...

Jungkook: But love! I never created a post today in the first place!

Now I was starting to get annoyed.

Me: Oh yeah? Then who posted that photo on YOUR Instagram, through YOUR phone, from YOUR Instagram account!? Was it your ghost?

I stated with sarcasm in my voice with a trace of anger underlacing it. Jungkook was about to say something but I cut him off, feeling utterly pissed.

Me: You know what....let's just talk tomorrow. Bye.

Jungkook: Love list-!

I hung up the phone. I know that I was acting irrationally but I just couldn't get rid of the jealousy growing inside me, there was anger which was caused by Jungkook's failed attempt of lying to me by pretending that he never created such a post, and there was sadness due to the fact that he even tried to lie to me in the first place. With all these thoughts in mind, I fell asleep.

Hi!!!!! Finally a kind of early update eh? Anyhow! I want to thank all the readers who are supporting this book! I mean 8.2k view?!?!?! That is just amazing you all!! Thank you!! Also I'll be having my exams from 14th to 21st so I will probably post or update this book in the first week of October! 

Check out my Oneshots book as well!!

                                                                                                                                             - JenBTae -