Chapter. 29

YOUR P.O.V

It was one of my high school friends, Jae-Bum a.k.a JB.

Me: Omg! JB?!

JB: Y/n?! It's been ages since I last saw you!!

He came to me and engulfed me in a friendly hug, to which I responded. I didn't notice the boy beside me who was filled with jealousy until he coughed. I let go of the hug and turned to Jungkook.

Me: Jungkook meet Jae-Bum, he was a friend of mine in high school and JB meet Jungkook, my boyfriend.

JB: Hi! Please call me JB!

JB said with a hand reached out towards Jungkook.

Jungkook: Nice to meet you JB.

Jungkook gave a kind of sincere smile and shook hands with JB and the tightening of grip from both sides did not go unnoticed by you. 

Me: I didn't know you wanted to be a doctor JB! You were quite the jock back in the day! I always thought you would end up in a sports team or something......

JB: And I thought you would become a doctor! Since you know you came first in our final year exam!

Me: Yeah well I didn't....I'm the CEO of Kim Entertainment now.

JB: Wow that's a surprise...anyways so Jungkook, please sit down here...

JB said while showing Jungkook where to sit and he obliged. 

JB: Okay...so this is going to be a bit painful and gross for you.

Jungkook: I'm ready as long as I can get out of this plaster...

JB took some materials and tools and cut the plaster off, revealing a pale leg. The skin on the leg of Jungkook had become dry and I could tell by the look on Jungkook's face that he was trying not to gag at the same.

Jungkook: What do we do to get rid of this dry skin?

JB: I'll give you some ointment to apply but don't try to rip the dead skin forcefully, let it peel off naturally. Also, try to stand up without any support...

Jungkook successfully got up on both of his legs and flashed me a smile. I chuckled a bit at seeing him so happy.

Me: Babe be careful...

Jungkook: I'm fine love! Look I can even walk without those crutches now! 

He said as he took a step and then another and another. In short, he could walk just fine now.

JB: I don't think Jungkook will need any therapy that most people take after removing the plaster so I'm just giving you the ointment that you have to apply. 

JB said as he gave the tube to me and our hands slightly touched, which made JB smirk. I didn't mind it though and just thanked him. I didn't notice Jungkook, whose jaw was clenched.

Me: Babe? Let's go now...

JB: Hey before you go Y/n...let's exchange numbers so that we can meet later on...

Me: Oh yeah! Sure.

We exchanged numbers.

Jungkook: Love are you done?

He sounded quite annoyed and angry so I said bye to JB and we left. When we reached the car and sat in our seats, Jungkook immediately pulled me in for a kiss, I was surprised at first but then I responded to the kiss. When we parted, I caressed his hair and asked,