Chapter. 25

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

She loves me? I can't believe it!! This seems so surreal. It is like the dream, I dream every night.  I have no words to convey how happy and contended, I feel right now. But wait,

Me: Am I dreaming noona? If so, then I never want to wake up...

She laughed that beautiful laugh of hers, that never fails to flutter my heart and send butterflies flying in my stomach.

Y/n: No silly....it is all real...

I pinched myself very hard, immediately regretting my action as I winced due to the pain.

Me: This is real!!

I hugged her, still sitting on the chair while she was on the ground. This is the best day ever. Finally, after all these years of having a one sided love for her, she loves me back!! I decided to say something as we were hugging.

Me: You don't know how happy I am. It's as if now, I can never fall asleep, because my reality is finally becoming better than my dream..Noona saranghae...

She hugged me back and I buried my face into her neck. I want to stay like this forever. She is giving me the warmth that I had always been longing for, the attention that I always waited for and the love, I have always fought for.

Y/n: I'm sorry for all the times in the past, when you cried because of me. Sorry for not noticing your, unconditional love for me. I love you kookie...

Me: These are the words, I had been waiting to hear from your mouth, Y/n....

With that being said, she pulled out of the hug and looked at me with big, wide eyes and a bit of blush appearing on her cheeks.

Y/n: Yah...who told you that you could drop the honorifics huh?

Me: Hehe! It would be weird if I still call my girlfriend, Noona~

She blushed again. Ahhhh....I am crazy in love with her..

Y/n: Ok ok! Fine you can call me that...

Me: Yay!

This has been the best day of my entire life...finally my long wait, has come to an end.

I helped her get up from her position and held her hand tightly, not wanting to let go of it. Ever.

YOUR P.O.V

I can't believe what I just did.....but I did it....!

Me: Jungkook-ah..it's getting late. Should we head back home now?

Jungkook: Ok! But...could you help me up Y/n?

Gosh...my name sounds so beautiful, coming out of his mouth, although...I haven't really gotten used to him calling, me by my name. 

I snapped out of my thoughts and helped Jungkook, get up with his crutches. He leaned onto me for support for a while and then balanced himself

We then went towards my car, which was parked,  not far from where we were sitting. I was about to help Jungkook get in the car, but saw him already trying and successfully sitting in the passenger's seat.

I smiled to myself and thought that I need to stop worrying about him as if he were still a small child and know that he is, now an adult.

I quickly got in the driver's seat and drove off to the direction of our homes. During the whole ride, he had been staring at me, as if he was going to lose me if he looked away. How much is this guy, in love with me.....? I wish I had known about his sincerely, true feelings and his long wait to finally call me his, before. I honestly feel like the female version of Peter Pan. You know that quote right? The, "Tinker Bell was with Peter Pan since forever, but he still chose Wendy over her"