Chapter.17

[Play the song from the start, when I type, ' Music cue']

YOUR P.O.V

We reached the company and I told Namjoon oppa and Jin oppa, to chill in the company since their training schedules, were still to be made.

Me: Okay! You guys, my office and the meeting room are off limits, but there is an indoor swimming pool, tennis court, dance room, instrument and music room, studios and many more things. You can check them out.

Namjoon: Ok! Bye sis!

Jin: Take care!

Me: I will!

I went to my office and saw Yeri, already sitting at her table.

Me: Hi Yeri!

Yeri: Hello ma'am!

Me: What's my schedule for today?

Yeri: It's all about meetings for the new project, with the staff and if initiated today, then one meeting with the board of directors in the evening. It's gonna be pretty chaotic today.

Me: Just what I need to get my mind off of some things.

Yeri: Ma'am, we have a meeting right now with the Staff.

Me: Ok then! Let's go!

IN THE MEETING HALL.

Me: Everyone, take your seats.

All the people sat down as they heard you coming in.

Me: Greetings to everyone..

Everyone: Greetings ma'am.

Me: As we all know, about the New project, being the main reason of us gathering here. I would first like to hear the updates on the situations of all your work stations, respectively.

Lisa: Ma'am the Choreography team needs more background dancers for the stage performances. Other then that, the Dance Department is seeing improvement at a stable rate, in all the trainees.

Me: That's good. I'll phone some people for the background dancers.

Baekhyun: The audio Department is totally upgraded. There are no issues.

Me: Is all the equipment that we bought, working properly?

Baekhyun: Absolutely perfect ma'am.

Yoongi: The Production Department, is producing absolutely fine, with the new trainees we have.

Tzuyu: The fashion Department, is also doing fine. With the materials bought recently, we've been able to produce like a thousand new, designs.

Me: Good to hear that.

Jihyo: We are running a bit low on the supplies, in the Make up Department.

Me: Yeah! The supplies are gonna come in today!

Jihyo: Then, no problem.

Woohyun: The trainees are able to improve at a very good rate, due to the new professional trainers. The rap Department also, is doing good.

Sungkyu: There are no problems with the Management Department as of now.

Jisoo: Our actors and actresses are getting a lot of good deals, but also deserve a break.