Chapter.14

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

I couldn't resist myself and hugged her. It just felt so.....right......to have her in my arms. I wish we could stay like this forever.

This feeling, I love it. The feelings, that I have for her, make me feel so good.

But, I needed to let her go as I heard her stomach grumbling.

Me: Oh! Noona, you didn't eat anything?

Y/n: Well, it's kind of my lunch break right now?

Me: Then why didn't you eat first?

Y/n: I thought, that maybe we could have lunch together....

She......wants to have her lunch........with me?

I could feel my cheeks getting warmer. I'm blushing. Of course I would, I mean, I just got invited to have lunch with the woman of my dreams.

Me: Definitely Noona!!

We then sat in her car and left for a restaurant.

Me: Noona...what is your job, I mean where do you work? Because you didn't tell me....

Y/n: I work as the CEO of our company, KIM ENTERTAINMENT. I really wanted to be the CEO, ever since I was a little girl.

Me: Wow! Noona, but didn't hyung say that you didn't do what your parents wanted you to?

Y/n: Oh yeah! They wanted me to be anything, but the CEO, I don't know why though....anyways....are you gonna take over your dad's companies as the owner?

Me: Yup!

Y/n: Well that's good.

She was speaking with her eyes, glued to the road and I was just staring at her side profile.
She is a goddess. She looks perfect at any angle.

Y/n: I know I'm beautiful, but stop staring...hehe

Me: Oh! I just can't help it Noona! You look even more beautiful than back then.

I could see her blushing. Oh my god, I just wanna squeeze her cheeks..

We reached the restaurant and ordered our food. While we were eating, I got a brilliant idea.

Me: Uh...Noona....

Y/n: Hmm?

Me: Hehe! You've got some sauce on your lip..

She tried to wipe it off, but missed the spot.
So I .....wiped it off her lip and licked it. She went full red. I was flirting with her and it was sooo obvious.

Y/n: Uhhh...t-thanks K-kookie...

She stuttered, my plan is working.

Me: Ok..Noona...I was wondering if you could pick me up, like, everyday....? I mean, if you're ok with it?

Y/n: Sure! Why not!

Me: Ok! Thanks Noona!

Y/n: Your welcome Kookie!

We then payed for the food and left. She dropped me off at home and left for work again.

Ahhhh.....Noona.....when will you be mine..??

YOUR P.O.V