Chapter. 34

YOUR P.O.V

My dad's words left me shocked. 

Dad:  I'm don't approve of your relationship. At least not for now.

Me: What? Why?

I was a bit angry and agitated at his sentence because last I remember, my parents were ecstatic to get me and Jungkook in a relationship.

Jungkook's dad: I agree with your father on this Y/n......there is some conflict going on between your father and I regarding our businesses.

Jungkook: And what if your conflicts aren't resolved....then will you Force us apart...?

Both mine and Jungkook's father were in silence knowing that Jungkook was somewhat right.

Mom: Honey....just because of business matters...don't break them apart.

Jungkook's mom: It isn't right to do that you guys.....don't let your business conflicts intervene with family.

Namjoon: Dad...they both really love each other...I've seen it...

Jin: I trust Jungkook with Y/n...he really loves her. Dad and uncle....please keep business matters aside and think of their happiness.

All the time, I and Jungkook held hands, our grips tightening as we both were nervous and scared. But one thing we both knew was that no matter what happens, we both won't let go of each other. Both our fathers sighed. My dad looked at me and slightly smiled at the sight of me and Jungkook holding hands.

Dad: Ok...I approve of your relationship....treat my daughter well Jungkook.

Jungkook's dad: You both have my approval as well. Treat each other well both of you.

I and Jungkook smiled brightly at their words and I quickly went over to my dad's side and hugged him while Jungkook did the same. Everyone from Jungkook's and my family cheered.

Just like that, the night was over and we all returned home tired and ready to sleep. I went to my room and changed into my night suit, and then I laid on my bed, ready to sleep.

But as soon as I closed my eyes...I heard a tapping sound coming from my window and knowing who it was, I smiled to myself and got up to open it. Jungkook came in smiling and pulled me into a passionate kiss. We both smiled into the kiss as his hands found their way to my waist and I placed mine behind his neck.

Jungkook: I was so scared that they would force us apart, love.

He said after we pulled out of the kiss.

Me: The feeling's mutual babe.

He then kissed me again and I gladly kissed him back. He lead me to my bed without breaking the kiss and then laid us both down on it. He licked my bottom lip after biting on it softly, asking for permission. I opened my mouth and he let his tongue slide in. Our tongues danced with each other as we made out. He deepened the kiss by tilting his head and then moved on to my neck, sucking and licking on it. He came back to my lips as we kissed again but this time it was sweet and gentle unlike the previous one.

We broke our steamy make-out session, breathing heavily and cuddled together on my bed. I then remembered something that I had been meaning to talk to Jungkook about.

Me: Babe...I heard you singing that day when you came with me to the company...

His eyes widened and his cheeks reddened in embarrassment.

Me: Hey....you were awesome...you have a really good voice Jungkook....and I was thinking if you want to....you know....try out for the auditions...?