Chapter. 21

YOUR P.O.V

What.The.Hell. Where did he learn these fuckin' cheesy pick up lines....?

Me: W-who taught you these things...?

Jungkook: Let's just say that I spent some time with Jin hyung...hehe

Me: Stay away from him! He's corrupting your mind...

Jungkook: No...Now I have to take lessons from him, since this one worked!

Me: Ugh!

Jungkook laughed at my annoyed and somewhat disgusted expression. It makes me smile automatically....What have you done to me Jungkook? I shake my head to get these thoughts out of my head and focus on Jungkook.

Me: Hmmm...Jungkook-ah...can I ask you something?

Jungkook: Sure noona. Go ahead!

Me: What do you want to be after you graduate out of college?

Jungkook: It was always my dream to be an Idol....

Me: Oh! Then have you thought about auditioning for entertainment companies?

Jungkook: No.......I get shy in front of an audience....

Me: Ok..but what do you like, specialize in? Dancing, singing, rapping or?

Jungkook: Since I'm shy to sing, I specialize in dance!

Me: Are you perhaps insecure about your voice?

Jungkook: a lot...

Me: Can you sing something for me?

Jungkook: I-I'm too shy N-noona...

Me: It's okay Jungkook, I understand....but listen to my advice, It's okay to mess up sometimes as long as you know you can do it. Don't ever give up on yourself alright?

Out of nowhere he pulled me in for a hug and then let go. It took me awhile to process what happened and snap out of my daze.

Jungkook: Thank you Noona....You are the best!

The rest of the day, I tried to keep Jungkook, as much as entertained as possible and my attempts were successful. I ended up falling asleep on Jungkook's bed with him. We both were watching a movie, while lying on his bed with the computer on my lap. I was leaning on Jungkook's shoulder and his head was on top of mine.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of giggling and laughing. I groaned, annoyed by the fact that someone is ruining my comfortable sleep. I was well aware of the fact that noona had fallen asleep with me yesterday and didn't hesitate to put my arm around her waist, snuggling into her neck. We both were facing each other, I guessed because of the soft breathing, hitting my nose.

But my peaceful sleep didn't last long as I heard the laughing get louder. Noona woke up. Her wide eyes, staring into my own. She looked like a little baby, and I had to control myself so bad from not looking at her lips, having the urge to kiss her right then and there.

YOUR P.O.V

I was awakened by the sound of loud laughter. I seriously did not want to wake up. This is the best sleep I've had in ages. But as soon as I opened my eyes, I came face to face with 2 big, doe eyes, staring right back at me.

I hurriedly got up and out of the bed as I brushed the invisible dust off of me and turned my attention to the two other people who were there in the room.