Chapter.6

Kookie was feeling at his best today. It was a week after his birthday and he had just seen a pleasant scene in front of his eyes while coming back home from school.

He was just walking on the sidewalk when he spotted you with your boyfriend. He was curious, so he decided to eavesdrop on you. He was so happy when he heard the words, "Let's break up" coming out of your mouth. He was on cloud 9.

Although he did feel bad for the Jimin guy, but he couldn't care less about it. Now Kookie could make his Noona love him, without any obstacles.

YOUR P.O.V
It was the most saddening part, when he gave me a sad, broken smile after the break-up. I had to break-up with Jimin, because I realised I didn't really have feelings for him. I know that I had given him false hopes, but I could do nothing about it now. No matter how guilty I feel. During our relationship, I realised something, which made me shocked at myself. I wanted to deny it but.......I couldn't.

Me: I hope that we can still be friends Jimin...

Jimin: Yeah....sure....just give me a week's time to sort things out. I mean the break-up needs to be processed by my mind. Let me just get my facts straight....

Me: Sure Jimin, take as much time as you want. Before I go, just know that, I'm really glad that you were my first kiss and my first date.....

Jimin: But I couldn't be your first love....

I felt terrible and looked at him with sorry eyes. He chuckled sadly at me and left.

I made my way to the Jeon's house then, to only meet a kookie who was looking very very happy.

Me: You look happy...what is the reason?

Jungkook: I'm happy because the summer vacations are coming soon and I can't wait Noona!!

Oh! The summer vacations. Well I had my finals before them and then I will be in the second year of my high school.

Kookie! Was extremely happy about not only the fact that you broke up with Jimin but also the fact that after the vacation he will be in the same campus as his Noona!

The thought of seeing her every morning and in school made kookie feel on top of the world. He had a feeling that the coming days were going to be very good for him.

But again, life is full of surprises.

Oh my god!!! Thanks to corona virus my exams were postponed!! So I will be updating a bit until the exams are re-scheduled!!!💜💜