Chapter. 31

YOUR P.O.V

Me, Jungkook, Jin oppa, and Namjoon oppa were waiting outside the airport for our parents. It had been 15 minutes since we arrived here. Suddenly I saw mom and dad arriving with their luggage in their hands.

Me: Mom! Dad!

I shouted with a big smile while running towards them to engulf them in a hug. Jin oppa and Namjoon oppa did the same and we all had a group hug. We all pulled away from the hug and I turned around to see Jungkook engulfing his parents in a warm hug too. I, Jin oppa, and Namjoon oppa greeted auntie and uncle while Jungkook did the same to our parents.

After the little reunion, we all sat in the cars that we had originally brought with us and made our way home. I was in my car with Jungkook driving it and his parents were sitting in the backseat while my parents and big brothers were in the other car. Silence surrounded us when auntie decided to break it.

Auntie: So what did you guys do when we were away?

Jungkook: Nothing special mom.

Me: Although we both do want to tell you and my parents about something.

Uncle: Oh? What is it though?

Jungkook: Dad we'll tell you when we all gather tomorrow for dinner outside in a restaurant.

Auntie and Uncle: Ok.

Everyone went silent again and after 30 minutes or so we reached our homes. I got out of the car, bid goodbye to the Jeon family, and then went towards my parents to help them with their luggage.

I was the last one to get inside the house but before doing so I looked at the Jeon's house and saw Jungkook standing on the doorstep looking at me. He gave me a dramatic longing look with his hand stretched out towards my direction as if he was trying to reach me. I giggled at his behavior and then gave him a flying kiss which immediately he acted to catch and then kept his closed fist near his chest while giving me a wink, I laughed shortly and waved him goodbye as he did the same before we both entered our houses.

I got inside and was faced by my brothers' backs, they were standing there and deciding who would take the luggage of our parents to their room. I guessed that mom and dad were already in their rooms. They hadn't noticed me yet.

Jin: Yah! Namjoon-ah let's blackmail Y/n into taking these upstairs.

I raised my eyebrow at his comment and poked the inside of my cheek with my tongue as a sign that I was annoyed and angered.

Namjoon: But with what information against her will we blackmail her with?

Jin: I don't know. Do you have any information?

Namjoon oppa simply shook his heading saying no. They were so into talking and planning against me that they still hadn't noticed me and also I wanted to laugh at the fact that they didn't think of using the information of me and Jungkook dating, against me. I decided to intervene when I had enough.

Namjoon: Hyung think! What will we blackmail her with? Aishhh!

Me: Why don't you ask her yourself...

Their bodies stiffened in their places as they heard my voice. I spoke with a low tone which made shivers run down their spines. They slowly turned around and I was glaring at them. 

Jin: Y/n-ah! You're finally here!

Me: What are you blabbering oppa? I was here the whole time. I also heard you two conspiring against me. Now don't you think that instead of conspiring against me you could have just taken the bags upstairs and kept them in our parent's room?