Chapter. 22

YOUR P.O.V

I came back with a nurse and she handed out his clothes to him, while doing so, she was bending so low that her entire cleavage was shown. She was trying to seduce Jungkook. It took everything within me, to stop myself from ripping her throat and burying her alive in the ground right away.

I was clenching my jaw and poking the inside of my cheek with my tongue so hard. It was a habit of mine. I always do this when I am angry and want to control myself from bursting. I got in quite a lot of fights due to my outbursts in college. They so as dared to insult me and I beat them up until they couldn't walk for the whole week. It's another part of the reason as to why I was given that infamous title.

I noticed that she wasn't really quickening her pace and was purposely being too slow. So I finally said something, not being able to digest her presence around me anymore,

Me: Hey, are you gonna hand him his clothes tomorrow or what?

I said with annoyance, clearly evident in my voice.

Nurse: Yeah..so what? You got something to lose...

Oh, how dare she, I was about to lunge myself at her but noticing my dangerous death glare towards her, Jin oppa held my hand to stop me. But if I can't attack physically then I sure can attack verbally. 

Me: Yeah, no shit sherlock, unlike you I don't have time to lose so you better fasten your pace unless you want my fist in your face...

I said in an eerily calm manner. It must have creeped her out so bad that she finished in the speed of lightning, handed Jungkook his crutches and left. I learned this from my dad, that when you speak dangerous and words full of fire with a tone as calm as water, it scares the shit out of people.

Jin: Looks like someone is jelly~

Me: Jin oppa, you really don't wanna tease me right now...

I said with a glare towards him. All this time, what I didn't notice Jungkook who was smiling widely.

After a while, Namjoon oppa returned to the room as we were up and ready to go. It took a few minutes for Jungkook to get used to the crutches, but he eventually did. Both oppas had to go to the company for work and me and Jungkook left for the airport to pick up Hoseok and Wendy unnie. 

We sat in the car and reached the airport in a mere 15 minutes. I quickly unfastened my seat belt and went towards the passengers side to help Jungkook out.

Me: Hold my hand and don't put pressure on your fractured leg...

He did as I told and the blush on his cheeks did not go unnoticed by me. He got out of the car and we then went inside to wait for Hoseok and Wendy unnie.

Jungkook: Noona...when is Hobi hyung's flight gonna land?

Jungkook gave that nickname to Hoseok when we were kids. It surprised me that he still remembered. With quick glance at my watch, I told him,

Me: It should've landed five minutes ago...

Jungkook was about to say something but then...

??: Bestie!!!!

People around us looked at the crazy guy running towards us with his hands dragging his luggage. He was reaching nearer but not slowing down, and before I could realize, I was being tackled to the ground with a loud thud, by the person I call my best friend. I groaned in pain as my head clashed with the ground.

Me: Hoseok!!

Hoseok: I know you missed me too bestie..but calm down my daughter~

I burst out laughing, when he said that....his expressions were like this:

We continued laying on the ground when I heard, Jungkook clearing his throat

We continued laying on the ground when I heard, Jungkook clearing his throat. He was clenching his fists so hard that his knuckles turned white.

 We both got up and off the ground. It was natural for us to have a huge amount of skin ship, after all we were best friends for as long as I can remember. Hoseok being Hoseok, just doesn't care about his surroundings during such times. If he wants a hug then he wants a hug.

Hoseok: I missed you so so much!

Me: Me too sunshine.

I often called Hoseok that, since he was literally the brightest person I'd ever met.

Me: Where's Wendy unnie?

I asked looking around for her.

Hoseok: She was collecting her bags, but I got impatient and ran here first....

??: Jung Hoseok!! You douchebag! How dare you leave your girlfriend behind!!

I'd recognize that voice anywhere. It was Wendy unnie. She stormed towards Hoseok with an angry expression, while dragging two of her luggages with her. He quickly took cover behind me, making me his shield from unnie.

Me: Yah! Hoseok! Ahh!

He kept on running left and right from behind me, holding my shoulders, making me almost fall. Eventually Wendy unnie gave up and instead just hugged me and I did the same. I would have totally forgotten about Jungkook, when Hoseok went towards him and gave him a bro hug.

Hoseok: Hey man! How's your leg?

Jungkook: It's okay, I guess hyung...

Wendy: Oh! Is he the Kookie guy, that you always talked about Y/n?

Oh snap! Please don't say anything else unnie. I had told Wendy unnie about Jungkook and my time spent with him. Honestly, I could go on and on for a whole day and still not get tired of talking about how cute he was in his younger years. The cute little Kookie, who loved and still loves banana milk, who clung to me and made me go with him everywhere, who used to trail behind me, the words 'Noona! Saranghae!!' never failing to make me smile and automatically say it back.

Looking back now, somethings just never change. I was still in my thoughts when, Wendy unnie said something that made mine and Jungkook's eyes widen and Hoseok laugh.

Wendy: I sometimes even wondered if she was in love with you.....

I am so freaking tired today! Like I had to study for almost the whole day!! I want you guys to know that this book is halfway done! It is the only book that I am determined to have above 40 chapters in!

                                                                                                                   - JenBTae -