Chapter.16

A WHILE AGO.( After your call )
JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

I was angry at Noona. I mean, she knew that she had to pick me up and still cancelled her lunch, telling me she won't be picking me up. It's the only time I get to spend with her, alone...

I needed to vent out my anger and disappointment on something or rather someone.....

Just then, I saw, someone in particular to vent out my anger on. I smirked to myself, I don't have to fear Noona, catching us, doing this...

BACK TO YOUR P.O.V

I couldn't look at the scene, in front of my eyes anymore.

Me: What are you doing?!

He stopped beating the other guy and I could now see his face more clearly. I widened my eyes in pure shock.

Me: Park Jimin?!

I quickly went towards Jimin and put his arm over my shoulder, supporting him to stand.

When suddenly Kookie, pulled me away from him, making Jimin, fall on his knees.

Me: What the heck?!

Jungkook: Listen to me first Noona!!

Me: I don't wanna listen to you!

Jungkook: It's not what it looks like Noona!

I could hear Jimin, groaning in pain.

Me: Let me go!

Jungkook: Just listen to me!

Me: I am so disappointed in you, Jeon Jungkook!

His grip on me loosened. I was damn angry and he knew it. I never called him by his full name. Not unless it was something serious.

I went to Jimin again and helped him up again.

Me: We'll talk about this later.

I said to Jungkook, in a cold tone.

I took Jimin with me to the car, and he told me his address. I dropped him off at his home. He thanked me and I left.

I went to my office after that.

TIME SKIP TO 10 pm AT NIGHT.

I was overworking, again, but I already informed my family about it. I just drowned myself into work, to forget what happened today.

I still couldn't believe it. My Kookie, the sweet and kind kid, that I had met 12 years ago, had changed to become a bully. I, for one fact, hated bullying.

I didn't wanna know when, he started this...I wanted to know why, he started this....
I don't want to believe the fact that Jungkook, is a bully....

Jimin had told me in the car, that he just wanted to be friends with a Junior in college, so he approached Jungkook, but Jungkook, declined his offer and started bullying him.