Chapter.9

8 YEARS LATER
YOUR P.O.V

Finally......I am back from the States..... Jin oppa and Namjoon oppa and mom and dad were all holding their own bags. Both my brothers had decided that it was time for us to go back and so we did.

Wow, I mean it's been 8 years since I set foot in Busan, 8 years since I left this place, 8 years  since I saw him......

After being in the states for 3-4 months, things got pretty hectic for me and I lost contact with Kookie, as I was not so familiar with English and struggled to cope with the studies.

I missed him terribly, but life got in the way....

Jin: Yah! Y/n-ah! What are you doing, let's go?!

Me: Aishhh....you cranky old oppa! I'm coming!

Jin: Did you just call me Cranky and Old?!

Namjoon: Well you technically are Old....

Namjoon, the wise one, spoke.

Namjoon: And you definitely are Cranky Hyung! Hahaha!

I and Namjoon oppa laughed at Jin oppa's funny reaction.

Jin: Yah!!!! You disrespectful children!!!

Mom: Okay stop teasing Jin kids. And Jin stop shouting! People are looking at us weirdly!

The remark that mom made only resulted in me and Namjoon, laughing more and Dad shaking his head.

Laughing and giggling like that, we made our way to the car and went to our house.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

It's been 8 years, 4 days, 56 minutes and 10 seconds since she left. A lot changed since then. I lost the interest in talking to anyone, anymore. All I wanted was to see her.

How does she look like now? Will I be able to recognise her? Does she even remember me?
More importantly, When will I ever see her again?

Mom: Jungkook-ah....You promised me to, that you will come with me to visit our new neighbours.

Jungkook: Yeah...okay, I'm coming....

I got ready after that and ran downstairs to see mom, with a box of handmade cookies.

Mom: Please interact with them, at least let them know that you can talk...

Jungkook: I'll try mom...

I had become the quiet person, no one noticed.
Because I didn't want to talk to anyone. So everyone thought of me as, the nerd and the geek.

We rang the doorbell of the neighbours's house and the door opened, revealing......

Mom: Kim Yan-Bi?!

Kim Yan-Bi? Isn't that.....The name of my Noona's Mom.....

Aunty: Jeon Jung-Na?!

They both hugged each other, and entered the house with me trailing behind them.

I was only searching for one person.....when.....

Jungkook: N-Noona?

OMG !I HAVE LIKE SO MANY IDEAS FOR THIS BOOK!!
I hope you would like them though!💜
                                  -JenBTae💜

OMG !I HAVE LIKE SO MANY IDEAS FOR THIS BOOK!! I hope you would like them though!💜                                  -JenBTae💜