Chapter. 28

YOUR P.O.V

The person was.....Park Jimin. I just ignored his presence because I did not want to spoil my mood, but it looked like he had other plans.

Jimin: Hey Y/n!

Me: Hi.

I said in a cold tone to make him aware that his presence was unwanted but he didn't take the hint and tried to start a conversation with me. I wasn't even looking in his direction so he was talking to my side view.

Jimin: So now you and Jungkook are a couple huh?

Me: Yeah. We're very happy with each other.

Jimin: What do you even see in him? What is it that he has and I don't?! Why are you with him when you should be with me!

The Ice cream truck guy gave me both the Ice creams and I held them and faced Jimin.

Me: Do you want to know the reason why I broke up with you? It was partially because I was in love with Jungkook even at that time but also I saw you kissing another girl the day before! You wanna know what Jungkook has that you don't! It is his true love for me. He didn't try to sabotage our relationship that time even if he loved me. He has a good heart that you don't. You proved you're a jerk when you bullied Jungkook in high school because of me breaking up with you. I'm with him because I love him and I took a lot of time to realize that.

His eyes widened at my statement. He probably never even had the slightest idea of me knowing about this.

Jimin: I didn't mean to kiss that girl! It was a mistake!

I was getting angrier and angrier by the second. I could burst anytime.

Me: Well then our relationship was a mistake too!

I turned around to leave and go back to Jungkook. But Jimin caught my arm and yanked me towards him.

Jimin: Give me another chance! I'll love you better than Jungkook! He is just a liability for you right now! He is a weakling while I'm strong.

I was trying my level best to not beat the shit out him right then and there because I didn't want to create a scene.

Me: Well maybe I just love weaklings then! He is so not a liability for me! if anyone is, it's you! You're just wasting my time jerk!

I turned around again in an attempt to leave but he came in front of me and blocked my way, also from the corner of my eye I could see Jungkook coming towards us with an angry yet worried expression. Worried because it had been quite a while since I was gone and angry because Jimin was blocking my way.

Jimin: Leave him and be with me! I want you back please!

That's it. I was super annoyed and irritated because of him. I took one of the Ice creams and shoved it in his face. Exactly at that time Jungkook reached me.

Jungkook:....must've hurt hyung.....

He didn't use a mocking or angry tone but instead he used a soft and kind of sympathetic tone. 

Me: His heart is much bigger than yours will ever be Jimin. He still thinks and respects you as his hyung. You should learn a thing or two from him. I am not the one for you so stop wasting your time and mine. 

Jimin simply looked at the ground. 

Jungkook: Babe...let's go please...

I guess Jungkook didn't like seeing his hyung in a pathetic state so I simply walked away from there with Jungkook trailing closely behind me.