ciúineas felix

omg.. sorry this is so boring.. i write this between studying. I'm so sorry btw please enjoy this :/

you rested your head on your arm as a tears escaped your eyes. you sobbed hard and your throat feel hurt. your hair slowly fall, closing face.

the evening sunlight glimmering in the class and the wind was cold, making you shiver. it's so quiet because it's already past the school time.

you broke into tears as you rewind all the things that happened to you today. your friend betrayed you, like always or even worse they whole class humiliated you.

you had enough of everything. it's the most bad day you ever had in your life. you feel so tired of life.

a loud sighed leave your lips. you sobbed hardly and put your face in your sweaty and cold hand.

ttup.

suddenly, you heard a footsteps. the footsteps slowly approached you. you put your hand on your laps and sighed.

you lift your head slowly and met his brown eyes. it's felix. his eyes looked calm but you feel like he can see through you. you panicly avoided his eyecontact.

felix pull a chair and sit beside you. it's a comfortable silents for a while. then he made you turned to face him. you keep your head hang low, avoiding his stares.

then, he sighed and pulled you into a hug. you're stunned for a while. nobody ever hug you - even your mom rarely does it. you don't know how to react, so you just stay still.

his hug was warm and calming. you hope felix doesn't notice your heart beating fast. he put his hand securely on your waist, making you relaxed.

you awkwardly put your hand around his neck. it's the longest minutes in your life. felix breath hit your forehead, giving shiver to your spine.

after the long hug, felix finally pull away. he looked at you, what a mess.. he thought.

he started to babbling. felix scolded you for staying at school till late, and even stay alone in the classroom. he stopped and sighed. he take your hand and interwhine his finger with yours. you blushed.