rain drop seungmin

it was raining heavily. you cursed under your breath, you've already check the forecast , it says today was sunny. well you should just bring your umbrella.

" y/n why are you so dumb.." you sighed heavily as you watched the rain dropped roughly on the school's roof.

you hugged yourself when the wind blows wildly. your legs was shaking so bad.

why do girls had to wear skirts, it's unfair. i wanted to wear pants too.. you thought, lips form into a pouts. you turn your head to the left and right.

" i won't got to get home if i stay here.." you whispered to yourself.

y/n you're crazy.. you monologue before you step in the heavy rain and ran through it.

you could feel your socks, shirts and hair soaking wet. you feel disgusted and ran faster to the nearby bus stop. your vision is blurred by the raining.

you wiped away all the water drip off your face. you look down in disgusted. you are all wet, and dirty.

you sighed. " what am i thinking?!" you screamed.

before you could realize that there's a boy standing in front of you. you hang your head low in embarrassment. you cough awkwardly before walk to the bench and put your bag on it.

you were grateful that your bag is waterproof. you chuckled and you could feel someone is watching you. so you turn your head toward the boy and he's giving you a judging look.

and you just realized that he's actually your most annoying classmate, kim seungmin. he always embarrassed you in class and he made you got into a trouble just yesterday.

" what a bad day!" you said loudly, really wanted him to hear it.

you could hear him scoffed.

" what?" you mumbled, well not like you want him you hear it, now.

" what's on your mind, to ran through rain like that.." he make a disgusted face.

" well, maybe i CAN'T see the rain." you said with a sarcastic tone. he chuckled and turn his head away from you.

you did the same, not like you wanted to see his face. you hug your wet body, it's very cold until you got goosebumps.

you took your bag and search for hot pack, you hope you didn't left it at school. at last, yeah you left it. you just wanted to yeet yourself off cliff rn.

" here, wiped all the dirt." seungmin said while holding a small towel.

you feel like you wanted to slap his face and throw th towel away. but you throw away your ego instead and slowly takes the towel.

seungmin was taken aback. he thought you would kick him or something. he looked at you drying yourself.

" thanks..btw" you mumbled, face burning. you could feel your heart beating fastly. omg stop he just gave me a towel.. you said to yourself.

" i kinda bought extra hot choco, you could take it..if you want." he flustered.

he was a bs just now, how can he become soft just in a sec? you thought while wiping your face.

" no thanks, it's yours." you said, not knowing your lips pouting. " thanks for the offer tho-"

before you could finished he put the cup in your hand. he smirked at you.

" wth, it's okay." you push the cup to him.

" just take it." he frowned. " and it's come with a hoodie!"

" hello, are you kim seungmin?" you waved your hand in front of his face. " or are you his twin??" you furrowed your eyebrows.

" lol no this is kim seungmin." he giggled. " can you just take it already? my hand's hurt rn.." he said.

you take the cup and hoodie from his hand. " thank you, again.." you said.

" no problem," he rubbed his neck. " btw i kinda feel bad for putting you into trouble yesterday.." he looked at you while smiling sheepishly.

" duh, i- it's okay, I think," you avoid his eye contact. " it's just small things, but you still owe me something."

" what? i already warm you up.." he pouted.

" i wanted you to help me with my detention tomorrow." you smiled proudly.

" what the- no." his smiled disappear. you sighed.

" you got me into trouble and-"

" nope."

and there's he, back to normal seungmin.