bad day i.n

you buried your face inside your soft pillow. you feel annoyed and sad at the same time. i.n promised to go on an arcade date today but he suddenly cancel it last minute. you've been waiting for today come but he just cancel it like it wasn't important.

you understand he's busy and all but another part of you are feeling mad at him. you clenched your fist.

" i hate myself." you lift up your swolen face. then you stand on your foot and walk towards the closet.

you change to your pajama and stomp to the kitchen. after a long tantrum, you kinda feel hungry. you took a bag of chips and throw yourself on the couch.

you're having a good time and suddenly you heard the doorbell rang. your eyes widen.

" who's that?" you mumbled, feeling confused. you didn't want to open it because you just don't want to.

it rang again. you furrowed your eyebrow. then you heard beeps, 'that person' put on the password. your heart skip a beat.

i.n is the only one that knows your apartment's password. you pull a blanket all over you, leaving only your face revealed. he said he won't come.. you thought.

the door swung opened. you curled into a ball, face turning red. you cursed at yourself for feeling flustered. you fixed your eyes on the tv, trying so hard to not look at him.

" y/n I'm here!" i.n screamed with his dolphin voice while spreading his arm. you still holding your laugh and ignored him.

he ran towards you and stand in front of your small figure. " look i am sorry." he said while pouting.

you finally look at him, can't hold it back anymore. you punched his tummy. " that's what you got.." you smiled proudly looking at him groaning from the pain.

" you don't need to punch me!" he rubbed his tummy with the both of his hand. you stares at him, you actually miss him so much.

" what with that look?? you punch me then—"

you gave him the biggest hugs that you have hold back for weeks. i.n was taken aback by your hug. he giggled before hugging you back.

" i miss you.." you mumbled in his neck. he didn't answer and just tighten the hug.

his face were turning red, just as yours. " sorry, y/n," he said while patting your back. " i didn't mean to leave you like this "

" i understand, don't be sorry.." you pout. " how do you get to get home early?" you let go the hug.

he look at you with the biggest smile.

" chan hyung, let me go home early to meet by clingy baby. you call me every second, even the boys get annoyed by you.." he explained. you suddenly feel bad.

" sorry, i just— i never considered your feeling.." you pouted your lips. " I'll make it up then! i can make them some cookies." you said excitedly.

" i bet they're tired with cookies," he laugh nervously. " felix hyung baked cookies like for a weeks and stuff us with it day and night!" he complained.

you giggled at his cuteness. " then we can make some kimpab?" you smiled.

" yeah sure." he said.

" so, cuddles?" he continued. you shook you head while smirking.