stay forever

" say cheese!!" seungmin lift up his camera. all the member started to pose weirdly.

a laughter left your mouth. " stop being so extra!!" you stated, getting a headlock by hyunjin.

" what did you say y/n???" he screamed in your ears. you feel like your eardrum are gonna bleed for real.

" ahhhhh!" you groaned in pain. hyunjin let go of you.

" i hate you." you hit his shoulder.

—♡

" i want chocolate!!" chan lifted up his hand while jumping like a little child.

" me too!" jisung copied the older.

hyunjin scoffed annoyingly. " stop acting like a kids.." he teased. jisung stick his tongue out at hyunjin.

" I'll follow you," seungmin stand on his foot and stand beside hyunjin. hyunjin won't get to order that much food on his own.

taking all these people order is the hardest thing to do. you just shook your head looking at them bickering about ice cream flavour while seungmin and hyunjin being so done with them.

you stand up and picking up your phone. " just text us when you guys are done." you told felix, he looked very confused with his member.

" ahhh okay." he flashed you the sweetest smile.

" we'll get going now loser!" hyunjin said, still getting ignored by them. hyunjin rolled his eyes and start walking beside you and seungmin.

— ♡

you hold the plastic carefully, not to spill any ice cream. you walked without looking forward, making seungmin worried.

" y/n, watch out. there's a lot of car right now" he grabbed your arm and pull you away from the crowded place.

your eyes still locked at the precious ice cream.

" y/n we don't want you to die just because of the ice cream!" he pushed you before you walk on the road.

you smiled sheepishly. " fine, sorry." you feel slightly moved, they really had a soft spot for you.

after some minutes walking, you finally saw the other boy, playing around at the clear field. you smiled looking at them.

you put down the bag full of ice cream on the blanket. changbin forgot to bring a picnic mat and they just took a blanket from chan's car. they are really a mess

" yayy ice cream!!" i.n cheers while rummaging the bag. he took an ice cream and shoved it his mouth.

" where's mine?" felix furrowed his eyebrow. " that's mine!" he pointed at chan. while chan running away with felix's ice cream.

" I'm tired already." minho stated while stuffing himself with a sandwich.

you giggled while enjoying your ice cream. ice cream is the best in summer.

—♡

it was silence in the car. all the boys are sleeping or probably playing with their phone.

you sighed tiredly while fidgeting with the seatbelt. you feel extremely happy and calm after hanging with the boys after a long time.

it's been tiring day for you, but the boys never fail to put a smiled and a laughter to your sad face.

" y/n what are you thinking?" chan voice breaking the silence. a smile naturally appear on your lips. " you seem like you're in a deep thoughts?" he stated.

" i just, I'm thankful for having you guys." you confessed, it's hard and embarrassing but you really feel grateful to have such an amazing angels with you.

" what do you mean?" chan giggled.

" I'll never be here if it's not because of you guys. you guys are really my little battery to boost my confidence, happiness and source of my serotonin." you said, facing the window. you don't have a guts to look at chan.

" we're grateful too, to have you. without you i never can control all of them by myself." he said, feeling moved.

" you sound like a father." you laughed, not so loud or you're gonna wake all the loud being up.

" am i not??" he said, sounds kinda triggered.

" you're not, chan." you teased him.

" whatever." he smiled widely.

" y/n, please hang out with us more." you heard a voice behind you, it was changbin. " it's boring without you.." he mumbled.

" i want to," you pouted. " but i can't, you know how strict my dorm are. i can't even take stroll around the school after 10." you said, slightly annoyed.

" well that's suck." you heard seungmin voice.

" oww we gonna wait for another 2 months to hang out with y/n." felix stated, making the others groaned.

" it's long but i promise, we're gonna text everyday," you turned your head around.

" isn't that we do every second, even though we're right in front of each other?" hyunjin said. you laughed.

" please don't forget us." jeongin said while pouting. suddenly you feel guilty.

" noo i won't," you pouted. " how can i forget 8 loud boys in two months??" you stated, it's impossible. they're your missing puzzle pieces, how can you forget them.

" i don't know maybe you found some new hot guy other than me." jisung frowned. changbin hitted his head.

" who would be friend with a potato like me???" you questioned. chan scoffed.

" i know right.." chan teased you.

you hit his hand playfully.

" bubye y/n, I'm going back to sleep." hyunjin said, adorably.

" yeah me too." changbin mumbled.

" we need to spend time with y/n till the last moment!!" jisung shook hyunjin hand.

you smiled sadly.

i love you guys a lot <3