listening to you rap

seungmin.

both of you were cuddling in the room before one of his member called him. he pick up the phone call and went outside of the room. you waited for him, for 10 minutes already. you sighed and opened some good song while waiting for seungmin. you kinda got into the songs and decide to sing along with it. you opened the lyrics and rap part came out. you were excited and started to rap, end up making no mistake. it's so satisfying, you smiled proudly before realising seungmin standing at the door. " woah, y/n you were so cool." he closed his mouth with his hand. " w-what? no idiot." you avoid his eye contact. " ew why are you blushing." " what do you mean 'ew'??" he giggled before giving you a big hug. " i mean it. you could be a great rapper. I'll tell chan hyung."

i.n

you two went to a nearby karaoke after a stressful weeks. he usually went there everytime he's stressed. but this time he bring you. when you two get in the room, he was so excited and pick some song you both love. after a ballad and heavy vocal song, he pick a rap song. " i bet you couldn't sing along." he tease you. " you'll see." the song started with i.n and your part come when the second verse played. you rap with all your heart, i.n look at you, mouth gap opened. " omg, y/n why didn't you tell me you could rap?" he pouted. " sigh i had many talent yang jeongin." you brag before getting a hit by i.n. " what's that for?" you yelled. " for being talented."