sorry not sorry felix

meg just finished taking bath. then, she saw felix snuggling with her puppies. meg giggled at his cuteness, well before one of the pups bite his hand.

" even snowball hates you, felix. " meg teased while drying her wet hair. felix scoffed.

" excuse me, snowball has been sleeping with me for the past two days, he loves me so much." felix crossed his arm.

" and peeing on you, you forgot that part." meg winked at felix, she laughed before felix attack her.

" aaaa let me go!" meg screamed, felix locked her head while laughing.

" wait!" felix gasped dramatically.

" what?" meg looked at him, confused.

" nothing." felix looked at her, disappointed before laying back on the bed.

" move away." meg pushed felix playfully.

felix pouted while moving all the puppies down. " come here, i wanna hug." felix said with his baby voice. meg giggled.

" nooo." meg fake a cry when felix pulled her into a hug.

" can't you stay still?" felix whispered, her heart skip a beat.

" wth felix." meg mumbled.

" meg i have something to tell you." felix kissed her neck.

" what." meg rest her head on felix's shoulder.

" i actually," he stopped. " don't like your new shampoo."

and with that, he got a punch from meg. meg laughed when felix groaned in pain.

" i thought you like it tho." meg pouted.

" no i hate it," felix scoffed annoyingly. " i love your old shampoo.."

" fine, no hug for you then." meg pushed him away.

" aaa okay okay I'm sorry, lix wanna cuddles!"