bad day hyunjin

you slammed the door behind you and walk away as fast as you can. you can still hear your mom yelling but you ignored it.

you hate staying at home. day and night yelling and arguing like they don't have anything better to do. your sleeping schedule, your study time and just your daily life was spoiled by it.

you put your hand in your hoodie pocket. the night wind blows your hair away from your face. it's chilly and the roads are wet.

" screw it!" you kick a pebbles across the road.

your phone rang, filling the silent night. you quickly check it. you just hope it's isn't one of your family member because you're not going back home, not now.

" hey." you pick up the phone and put it on your right ear.

" y/n!" hyunjin voice was so loud, it echoed. " wait, are you outside?" he asked, sound almost worried.

" mmm, nope." you lied and putting your palm to cover the speaker. " ahh, why did you call me?" you asked, feeling flustered.

" i swear to god, if you're outside i seriously gonna tell your mom." he said almost yelling. you rolled your eyes in annoyance.

" if you tell her, i will never talk to you again." you threatening him. he scoffed.

" so you are outside." he said. it was silence for a second.

" yeah," you mumbled. " don't worry, I'm okay." you said before he babbling more.

" ahhh y/n it's almost midnight!" he yelled. " it's dangerous and dark and— it's not good to stay outside! what are you doing?!" he sound like he's getting out of bed.

" just sleep, drama queen." you said in annoyance. " for the last time, why the heck did you call me?" you sighed while kicking the pebbles on the road.

" why can't i call my own babe?" he said with the most dramatic tone. " i am coming, where are you?" he said while struggling to wear his clothes.

"  noooo just sleep, i don't want you here!" you panicking.

" oh now you don't need me." you heard him jiggling a key. " i will go to your neighborhood, don't move from where you are now." he hurried.

" hyunjin it's okay—"

he cut the line. dhenjdnjd whyy??? you monologue while stomping your feet. you sighed in frustration.

you take a sit on a nearby bench and cursed under your breath. you just need some times alone, but your over protective boyfriend will not leave you alone.

after some minutes, you saw hyunjin silhouette, well he's babbling some thing from far away, but you can't hear it or you don't wanna hear it.

" now explain why are you outside." he put his hand inside his windbreaker pocket.

" if you come to babbling at me, you better not," you glared at him. " seriously, i am not in the mood to hear it." you crossed your arm close to your body.

" k fine." he rolled his eyes and sit beside you.

it was silenced, well you're enjoying the silence so much, you never felt comfort in that house for a long time. you just need time for yourself.

" are you okay?" he finally spoke. you hummed. " y/n answer me." he cling to your arm.

you didn't push him away, maybe i do need him. you thought. " something happened, i just don't wanna be at home." you sighed.

" are they arguing again?" he said, while staring at your face.

" haha yeah." you keep a straight face. " let's not talk about this."

" you know expressing it will make you feel better," he wrapped his hand around your waist. " but it's okay, we'll talk about this when you're ready." he smiled.

your serotonin boost up from his cuteness. you cupped his cheeks and stare at him.

" aren't you feel cool?" he said when your cool hand make a contact with his cheeks.

" a bit." you pout. he pass you a hot pack before kissed your forehead.