when you're spacing out i.n

you stares at i.n, admiring his details. you never realized that he had a very long and pretty eyelashes, prettier than yours. your eyes travel to his cute cheeks, you just wanna pinch it and munch it, it does look like a bun.

a big smile plastered on your face.

jeongin suddenly feel like someone's staring so he turn his head toward you. you're still daydreaming while staring at his lips.

i.n blushed when he saw you staring. he put his palm on his mouth, you flinched and come back to reality.

you blinked, and saw i.n was blushing. you just made him uncomfortable, guilty feeling your heart.

" yang jeongin, do you want some cookies?" you said while opening the jar lid.

" n-no thanks.." he said while avoiding your eye contact. you pouted.

" I'm sorry," you stated. you don't want him to feel uncomfortable around you.

" for what?" he said, trying so hard to look at you.

" for staring at you," you fiddled with your hoodie strings. " and made you uncomfortable...?" you said, looking at his foot.

i.n build up his courage and cupped your face. his face are just a few inches away from yours. you breath heavily. he slowly lean it and just go for it.

you are still shocked that i.n kiss you, it was your first kiss though, everything happened too fast. you don't know how to reacted.

i.n pull away and looked away. " haha, that's what you want right?" he was a blushing mess just as you are.