when you're spacing out felix

you are watching some interview about true crime. you are really into true crime. you don't remember how it's start, but for the past months, you've been watching lots of true crime interview and article.

you're focusing on the video and it got intense. your heart beat faster, your hand automatically pulling a blanket close to your body.

you're too focus on your phone and didn't even realize that felix was staring at you. he giggles softly.

" y/n!!" felix jumped on the bed.

" AHHHH!" you screamed with all your might and accidentally throw your phone across the room.

felix laughed while holding his stomach it's hurt so much from laughing. you stare at him, you just wanna throw hand but he's too precious so you hold yourself.

" why you do that????" you throw a pillow at him. he's still laughing like crazy.

" sorry. you look too cute." he wiped his imaginary tears.

" shut up." you pouted while searching for your phone that got yeet earlier. you pick it up and sit at the bed corner.

suddenly, you feel a pair of arm on your waist. " y/n, don't be mad.." felix snuggled his head inside your neck.

" i am not mad at you," you sighed. " I'm just shocked, don't worry." you continued.

" hehe," he giggled. " sorry again." he said with his baby voice.

you laughed, before felix attack you with kisses.