rain rain go away hyunjin

it was raining heavily, the trees are shaking and all the shop are already closed. hailey tighten her hand, grabbing her bag stripes. she cursed under her breath for being so clumsy.

" i shouldn't left that umbrella.." she mumbled while looking at her soaking shoes.

the bus stop was silent only the rain sound can be heard. she grabbed her phone and turn it on.

she quickly contact someone, before her phone turned off. she just remember she didn't charge her phone before going out.

now haylie really wanna yeet herself. she  take out some tissues from her bag and wipe the wet bench, the rain wouldn't stop by now. so she just pray that someone will come which is impossible.

she sit on the not-so-dried bench while hugging her bag close to her body. she shivered when the wind blows.

" i hope someone came." she looked over to her right side, only to see the dark sideway.

suddenly she saw a dark silhouette running towards her. she got goosebumps and quickly stand up. hailey was about to run away from shockness, but a cold hand hold her wrist.

hailey about to swing her bag, but she quickly stop when he saw hyunjin face. her heart finally stopped beating, a relief sighed left out her mouth.

" omg, where do you wanna go?" hyunjin said. " it's raining!" hyunjin frowned, he's very worried.

" h-hyunjin!" she said slightly shivered. " I'm so glad you come! i didn't bring my umbrella.." she exclaimed.

" you're so clumsy! " hyunjin lightly hit her head.

" let's go home, I'm cold." haylie rubbed her head.

" awwe." he pouted. he carefully take off his windbreaker.

" ahhh no, it's okay!" she hold hyunjin hand. " you'll get a cold." hailey look at hyunjin, he even looks good in dark.

" i don't want my baby to get sick." he put on the windbreaker on her back. she didn't push him away, because she just wanna go home quickly.

" fine." hailey pouted before cling onto hyunjin's arm. hyunjin adjust the umbrella to fit the both of them under the umbrella.

" so, anything happened today?" hyunjin said as they step on the wet sideway.

" nothing. my life is boring." hailey stated while smirking at hyunjin.

hyunjin tickled her before kissing her cold cheeks.