why han

pelmo walked towards the basketball court. it was pe class. all of the students sit at their sits. today, they would be watching the basketball team practicing because their pe teacher was too lazy to teach them.

" pelmo your brother is very hot." her friend hit her shoulder, pelmo scoffed.

she take a look at chan, her brother, with annoyance. sure he's hot, you should live with him, then you'll know.. she monologue.

" hey look it's han." her classmate point. yeah pelmo been crushing on han since the last three years.

her face flushed red.

actually han is crushing on her too. han saw pelmo sitting near the court, he giggled. he got the chance to show his new skills. he's gonna play really hard to impress her.

" yay it's gonna start soon!" her classmate cheers.

" it's just a practice.." pelmo crossed her arm, trying so hard to not stare at han.

the game start smoothly, well everyone is chill but han isn't chill at all. pelmo raised her eyebrows, confused.

" are you sure this is a practice? han doesn't seem like he's practicing though.." she whispered at her friend.

" maybe he wanted to impress you," her friend smirked, getting a smack at the back of head.

" shut up." pelmo glared at her.

suddenly everyone gasped loudly, and someone actually scream. the both of them turn their head.

han fell on his face.

" han are you okay?" chan pulled him, to make he sit.

pelmo closed her mouth using her palm. " is he okay?" she mumbled.

" let's go." her friend pulled her hand, they both sit beside han.

han eyes fixed on pelmo. he feel very embarrassed, he just want to buried himself right now.

" let me bring him to the health room." pelmo volunteered.

han's eyes wide open. he does look cool but actually he's a mess in the inside.

" you should be more careful!" pelmo scolded han, her hand holding an ice pack on his head.

" it's not my fault!" han pouted. " the floor was too slippery.." he mumbled, hiding his blushed face.

" whatever." pelmo scoffed. " and one more thing, it's just a practice but why the heck you play it so hard," pelmo sit straight, she put away the ice packs.

" it's because of you idiot" han whispered under his breath.

" what? " pelmo raised her eyebrows.

" nothing," han sighed and ready to go back to his class. pelmo fiddling with her finger.

" wait!" she hold han wrist. han keep a straight face, but his heart was beating abnormally.

" y-you look kinda cool tho," pelmo confessed. she really wanna yeet out the school.

" tch i know." han smirked, getting a smacked.

" i regret saying that." pelmo teased. han giggled.

" are you free this weekend?" han collected his courage, his hand clasped together.

" woah that's random," pelmo avoid his eye contact. " so far, yes." she answered.

" do you wanna to go to the amusement park?" han said excitedly. " i bought extra ticket!" he exclaimed.

" did you just ask me for a date—" pelmo covered her mouth, she wasn't supposed to say it out loud.

" maybe," han blushed. " I'm okay, do you wanna date me?" han smile widely, his cheeks appear.

her heart make a flipped. " that's so smooth," she giggled. " sure."

han hugged her tightly. pelmo hug him back.