when you're crying

seungmin

– you were calling with your parents, it's about your problematic brother. you are so scared and sad for your family condition. you didn't even realized your tears flowing out. you sobbed quietly because you don't want seungmin to hear you. but he did, he ran into your room and look at your little figures curling up into a ball. he was shocked because you rarely cried. he ran towards you and hugged you tightly. he played with your hair and wait for the right time to talk to you. you keep on sobbing which make him feel bad. " everything's gonna be okay.." he whisper in your ear. you sobbed quietly in his embrace.

i.n

– you are hanging out with your best friends, but  they ignored you and when you talked they will cut you off. so you just sit there silently. " i-i need to go to the toilet." you said and they just ignored you. you hold back you tears and ran to the toilet. you get into one of the toilet stall and cry. you heard a notification on your phone, it's i.n saying he's outside the cafe. your tears won't stop pouring out so you just stare at the message. after some minutes, you control your sadness and wash your face, because it was so red. you walk out of the toilet and head out of the cafe, ignoring your friends calling. when you're outside your head spun around to search for i.n. suddenly, you felt a warmness spread through your body. i.n is giving you a backhug. he giggled and turn you around. the moment he look at your face his smile drop. " y/n did you just cried?" he said. you shook your head. if you spoke the tears probably won't got to hold anymore. " i know you. come here." he pull you and brought you to less crowded place and give you the biggest hug. you burst into tears as soon he hug you. " i know it." he planted a kiss on your head.