kitten minho

you're eating your cereal peacefully. you look over to the kittens under the table. your cat just gave birth last two weeks and it's kinda annoying. you're a cat person but you don't think about having too many kitten.

" oi stop biting that thing." you pull away a string from the kitten mouth.

now all of them were running after you. you kinda play along with it and it's was a chaos.

ding dong..

you turn your head toward the door, all the kitten do the same. you stand up, strings still tightly wrapped around your finger.

you opened the door and saw the pretty boy next door standing there while holding a bento box. you look at him, confused.

" can i help you?" you said. all the kittens was jumping around you to catch the string and to climb up.

" you have a kitten??" the boys half scream. you jumped a bit. you're not close with him so it was awkward.

" y-yeah.." you said, walking backwards.

" well, we never introduced ourself properly," he coughed. " my name is minho." he stretch out his hand.

you shook his hand, awkwardly. " my name is y/n.." you said.

" do they have name?" minho smiled widely looking at them, giving you goosebumps.

he looks so pretty. you was shocked by his face. it's prettier than any of girls you've ever met.

" n-no. i'm too lazy to think about it." you rubbed your arm. he giggles looking at the hyper kittens.

" can i pet them??" he smiled at you. you were shaking.

" sure." you pick up all four kittens in both of your hand. they're so small and light so it's easy, you love to hold kitten like that haha.

" omg they're so adorable.." minho whispered while petting all of them. you laughed looking at the boy.

" i know right." you look over at the kitten being pet by minho. they loved minho.

" i miss my cats.." minho pout his lips.

" where are they?" you asked. he laughed.

" at my parents house." minho look at you. " I'm too busy to have one rn." he rubbed his neck.

" yeah i can see that." you scoffed, you always saw him go out every morning and come back at 3 am. it was very unhealthy.

" you know what," you said. " you could come over, to play with them." your cheeks burn.

" really?" his eyes widen and his lips form the sweetest smile.

" yeah.." you looked away.

" omg thanks" he wiped away his imaginary tears. " oh shoot, i forgot. i supposed to give you this.." he pass you the cute bento box.

" my housemate made it." minho said. " and he made too many of them." he shook his head. you just giggled

" thank you." you said.

" I'll look forwards to play with this baby." he pick up one of the kitten and smiled at it before looking right into your eyes.