close han

you're walking silently, earphone in your ears, blasting some good song. you tried to release your stress.

recently your parents got into a big fight because your brother got into problem. all of that really stressing you out.

you groaned annoyingly when you saw the path you usually take, full of people. you hate crowded place, it gave you anxiety.

you walk away from there and took another path. you never walk there so it's kinda unfamiliar but you don't care. you just want to walk away from home.

you let out a deep breath. " what did i do wrong? why is this happening to me.." you mumbled, holding back your tears.

your throat felt sore, from holding the tears. your heart clenched.

" hyung, look at this!" you heard a loud boy voice and laughter.

you keep a straight face when you saw a group of boy playing at the playground. they look so happy like a kid, but they actually a bunch of over grown teenager, yk what i mean.

" ahh idiot!!" the black hair boy yelled, making you jumped in shockness.

you stopped on your track and stare at them, not in creepy way.

you feel so jealous. i want to be happy too.. you monologue.

a tears escaped your eyes. you sobbed silently, you're hurt physically and mentally.

you feel bad for not treating yourself right and for obeyed all the rules. you regret everything you choose, to live.

if you're alone right now, you'll just scream or hit your head at the wall. but you keep it to yourself.

" hello.."

you heard a voice. you don't want to talk to anyone right now so you just ignored the voice. you just continue sobbing.

you don't want any attention but you just couldn't stop crying.

" excuse me-"

" s-sorry for disturbing y-you." you said with your cracked voice before walking away. you don't have the courage to look at the person face.

before you could take another step, he pulled your hand. you were very shock of his move.

" are you okay?"

you couldn't help but to look at the boy.

sh- it's han jisung. you scream internally. han jisung, the famous boy in your school.

" i saw you cry..earlier," han said. " i feel bad..to ignored you like that." he rubbed his neck.

you sniffed. " I'm okay.." you aggressively pull away your hand from his. " i gotta go now."

" wait up!" he catch up with you and stopped right in front of you. you looked at him, confused.

" i think your purse fell." he lift up your black purse.

you sighed and reached out for the purse, before he pull it away. you stare at him in confusion.

" give me that." you said.

" no." he said, keeping his straight face on. you look at him, eyes wide open.

" what do you mean no?" you said while wiping your tears away.

" no, unless you stop crying." han said while keeping your purse safely in his windbreaker pocket.

" i already am." you glare at him.

" no, look you're still crying." he pointed at your face.

you wiped your face with your sweater paws. " I'm not crying anymore." you said, sniffing.

" and if you be my friend." he still keeping his straight face, and its really annoyed you.

you could see with the tip of your eyes, that his friends is peaking at you.

" no and that's my purse." you glared at him.

" I'm not gonna give you until you say yes." he said. " and i think i know you, you're.. y/n right?" han said putting his hand in his pocket.

you scoffed. " yes, mr. han," you rolled your eyes. " and please give me my purse back, i need it rn."

" wow, you know me." he said, taken back by you.

" yeah, the whole school knows you." you said annoyingly. " and please, just give me my purse back." you sighed.

" okay," he finally smiled, couldn't resist your cute behavior. " tomorrow after school, I'll give you." he giggle.

" yah, do you think it's funny-"

" okay bye! see you tomorrow!" he ran away toward his friends.

you panic. " did he just robbed me?" you said to yourself.