dumb chan

" y/n, when is the last time you talk to him?" my bestfriend, yeojun asked. you sighed.

    " it doesn't matter." you rolled your eyes. " it's not like he care if i talk him or not." you scrabbled on my note book.

   " what's wrong?" she scolded. " you're usually not like this, what happened?" yeojun lightly hit your arm.

   " it's just, lately he's kinda busy and," you stopped. " he don't even text or call me." you let out a sigh.

   " but aren't you guys good with it?" she stated. " i mean both of you usually busy, or whatever, why are suddenly this clingy tho," she rolled her eyes.

    you glared at her, getting ready to stated the truth.

   " yesterday, i went to the grocery to bought some snacks and.." you stares at the notebook. " and i saw him with a girl."

   " what!" she exclaimed. " w-why don't you tell me earlier?" she softened her eyes.

    " it's not really important," you hang your head low. " maybe she's just a 'friend'."

   you buried my face in your sweater paws.

   " i'm sorry.." yeojun hugged you, trying to calm you down.

   " but he promised me that he'll never hurt you.." yeojun said softly.

   " i know.." you breath heavily, holding back your tears. " yeojun, i- i think he doesn't love me anymore."

   tears escaped from your eyes.

   " don't say things like that, y/n." she comforts me. " i know he will never cheated you."

   you walked home, it was so quiet. only the sound of your shoes could be heard.

   you've been staying two days at yeojun's house, her family is coming tomorrow,

   so you decided to get back home because, you will probably disturbed them with your awkwardness.

   about chan, yeojun told you to talk to him. it's very hard for you. you know chan would never cheated on you, he already promised.

   you took out your phone and stare at your conversation from last week. a tears escaped your eyes, you sobbed silently.

   you wiped away your tears. the cold wind hit your skin, making you shivered.

   " y/n?" you heard a voice, a very familiar voice. you heard a faint footstep running toward me.

   " oh my gosh, what are you doing out here?"

   you lifted up your head, and saw chan. you choked the air.

   " y/n, are you okay?" chan cupped your cold cheeks. " you look so pale.." he looked right into your eyes.

   " I'm okay..." you avoided his eye contact. " i think you should go home now." you push his hand lightly.

   " y/n, are you sick or some-"

   " yes, chan. just..leave me alone." you walked away, heart clenching.

   you didn't hear anything from him, you just fasten your step. chan pulled you hand,

   and suddenly, you felt warmness spread through your body. chan pull you into a back hug.

   " I'm sorry, y/n." chan whispered into your ear.

" i did something wrong, right?" he lightly put his lips on your neck.

   " y-yes, you did." you sobbed. he let go of your smaller figures and make you, turn facing him.

   " are you crying— oh gosh!" chan panicking. " I'm sorry, please don't cry.." he pull you closer to his body and put his forehead on yours.

   you sobbed silently, chan was speechless.

   " t-tell me who's that girl." you said, voice cracked so badly. " i saw you with her, yesterday.." you make a bold eye contact with chan.

    " are you crying because of that?" chan exclaimed, and he look like he's about to laugh.

   " you made me cry and you just laugh—" you stopped and wiped away all the tears. " chan, are you serious?" you yelled at him.

   he broke into laughter. i looked at him, disbelief.

   " y/n," chan called my name. " she's my sister, i already told you though." he smiled, showing his dimples.

    " w-what?" you flustered.

   " you really forgot?" chan giggled. " it's hannah." he said, with a smiled across his face.

   your face heat up. he laughed and cupped your cheeks.

  " can't you at least recognize my family?" he smirked.

   " shut up," you hit his shoulder lightly. " fine, I'm sorry." i pout.

   " but why didn't you text me or something?" you scolded him back.

   " sorry, i was so busy, i dont even use my phone, i should have informed you." he pouted.

   " humpp okay." you crossed your arm.

   " i guess, I'm gonna walk you home now," chan grabbed your hand and put it in his windbreaker.

   " obviously," you keep on straight face, but fail miserably.