when you're feeling insecure

minho

- you saw your friends picture in social media. she looks so pretty, making you feel insecure. you look at it for a very long time until you didn't realized that minho is looking at you. " minho, look at her. she looks so beautiful.." you mumbled. minho can sense the sadness in your face. he cupped your cheeks and stare right into your eyes. " no you're the most beautiful being in the world." he keep a straight face. you laughed before pushing him away. " liar." you said. he locked your head and attack you with kisses.

hyunjin

- you were relaxing on the bed peacefully before hyunjin came in your room and disturb you. he snuggles into you embraced. you scan his face, he's prettier than me you thought. you pout and break your eye contact with hyunjin. " what's wrong?" he said. " haha nothing. it's just why do you look so pretty." you said. he giggled. " am i?" he smirked, you hit him. " it's unfair.." you sulk. he pull you into a tight hug. " whyyy? you're the most perfect hooman in the world! kkami loves you!" he screamed. you laughed.

felix

- you're looking through felix's family's album. his family are very beautiful and handsome. you loves their smile and how happy they are. suddenly you feel insecure. he was so perfect and so are his family. how can their family accept me? you thought. you close the album and put it away. felix noticed your sudden changed mood. he walk toward you and hold your hand. " why?" he said. " why, what?" you giggled, hiding your nervousness. " what's with that face??" he cupped you face and squish it. " nothing." you mumbled. " it's just I'm scared...to meet your family. they look so pretty while.. I'm just a potato?" you point at yourself. " if that's what disturbing you, you better stop. they loves you!" felix hug you tightly.