cry baby i.n

" are you serious right now?" you looked at your best friend, jeongin with concerned. " i don't want to leave you alone after wha-"

" it's okay y/n.." jeongin hang his head down. " i-i don't really care about what happened, and actually, i already promised hyunjin to meet him after school." he smiled widely.

you were shock, how can this boy still smiling?

" okay then." you sighed. " take care!" you yelled when i.n walk away or more like run away.

you sighed and then walk out from the school premises.

you walk slowly while kicking the air.

i.n just got rejected by his crush and he seems good and don't even care about it. you are friend with i.n since baby, and you know he'll cry over small things.

looking at him like that, feels weird.

what's he feeling actually, why is he just smile and laugh like normal? isn't he feel sad or something? you monologue.

you always stress out since he tell you about his crush. you want him to be happy but another part of you actually don't want him to be happy, with someone else.

you sighed. " maybe he's more matured now.." you mumbled while looking up to the sky.

you turn your vision to the nearby playground. you and i.n usually hang out there after school. you walk there and sit on the swing.

you spend a lot of time at this playground, since childhood. it's your favourite place to be. and it's kinda isolated from the crowded place so it's peaceful to be there.

before you could do anything else, something catch your eyes. a silhouette of a man behind a tree.

the man's body goes up and down, looking like he's sobbing. you look at the silhouette long enough, and got the feeling to approach that man.

I'll probably disturb him.. you thought. but after a long thought, you decide to approach him.

you walked toward him and hear sniffing and sobbing. he cried so quietly. it's hurt you seeing someone cried.

" hey, are you okay?" you said staring at the boy.

before you could say another thing, you realize it's actually yang jeongin. your eyes wide open looking at him.

" yang jeongin what are you doing here!?" you run in front of him.

" what happened to you??" you bend your body to look at his face. he's still crying, burying his face in his palm.

you feel sad looking at his crying figures. you awkwardly pull him into a hug. then, put his head on your shoulder. you're heart was beating fast.

gosh, you've grown so much. you were shocked that i.n is taller than you. he's so small back then compared to you.

he's still sobbing in your neck. you feel bad for him.

" such a crybaby," you put your hand on his head and stroke his hair. " stop crying.." you must admit it, you don't know how to comfort people. you're very awkward about it.

you sighed and tight the hug. you always adore jeongin's mom because he can stop this crybaby in a second.

" i.n," you whispered his name. " i know you're not okay." you scolded him, while patting his back.

" how can you just leave me alone at school? and then said you want to meet hyunjin. and then i found you crying under a tree." you babbling, you know i.n hate it when you babbling but you don't care.

" are you being serious rn? do you know how much i worry about you?"

" s-shut up.." he said between his crying. you sighed.

" you need to stopped crying over someone that doesn't like you. i know he/she is actually a bs but i never told you because you always look up for them. and i know he/she actually already dating someone else but i don't want you to be sad, so i lied." you confessed.

now, you're feeling like crying. " you always look up for someone else, you never look at the person that actually always on your side.." you mumbled. your hand stopped patting his back.

i.n stay still, he was taken aback by your confession.

it was silent,

a tear escaped you eyes, and you hope i.n won't see it. you wiped it away and pull away from the long hug.

i.n hand his head low, he's still sobbing. you look at him, for the first time you feel mad looking at him. you scoffed.

" so you really don't want to stop crying?" you cupped his wet and swolen cheeks. he looked at you with a watery eyes.

" i'm crying because of you, idiot.." i.n mumbled between his sobbing.

your heart stop, and your face burn red. " w-what do you mean.." you loosen your hand fron his cheeks.

" i-i lied about having a crush." he said between sob.

you look at him in awe.

" and i thought you don't like me.." he avoid my eye contact. " and yes..i actually like you."

it was silent, again. you was shocked and don't know how to react to it.

" i shouldn't have ruin our friendship, I'm so sorry." i.n wiped his tear away. " please dont leave me.."

you hugged him tightly, even though your heart beating so fast. you didn't say anything and just hugged him. i.n didn't hug you back.

" you didn't ruin anything," you said while holding your smile. " and yang jeongin, i like you too.." your face burn.

i.n was so shocked, he almost jumped. " are you serious?" i.n mumbled.

" isn't it obvious?" you scoffed. " i already confessed at you when we were 5."

" i thought it was fake.." i.n rubbed his neck. " bro i think about it every night.." he blushed.

" you don't need to think about it tonight."