playing toys with you

chan

— you went to his family house and you was so stressed out thinking about what they're gonna think about you. you over thinking too much making chan worried. he bring you to his room. you didn't think about it too much and just sit beside him. he took a out a big box under his bed. you looked at him weirdly. " look my mom still keep my favorite toys!" he exclaimed excitedly before taking a stuffed cat plushies. " i really want to give you this since we're in kindergartner but you are too scary.." he rubbed his nap while giggling. all the memory flooded in your mind, you remind his small figures, always on your side since you always protect him. he's such a cry baby back then. " oh i remember playing this after school!" you finally flashed a smiles. chan let out a relief sighed. you both started talking about childhood and memories from the old sweet time.

changbin.

— you're going to grocery shopping with changbin. he didn't usually come with you but today he insist to help you. you pushed the troley through the toys aisle. changbin eyes brighten, a giggled escaped his mouth. " y/n look at this!" he pick up a stuffed toys that looks like a monster. " it's so ugly, just like you!" he exclaimed while laughing. he swing the toys in front of your face. " changbin you're so embarrassing, stop screaming," you whispered yell at him, people been staring at the both of you. " who cares, and look!" he grab another plushies, a prince with a swords. " and this is me." he smiled proudly. you giggled by his dorkiness. " no, this one look very similar with you." you pick a pig plushies. changbin pout.

minho

— you put a big box in front of minho. he lift up his head to look at you. it is a box your mom send. minho look at the box weirdly but still curious by its content. " what's this?" he asked while rushing to take a scissor. " i don't know.." you said while looking at him busy opening the box. he looks like an excited kitten. " wow seriously, a toys." he exclaimed, sarcastically. " lol my mom post a box full of toys wow." you continued his sarcasm. " oh wait look." you shove your hand inside the box. " it's mr. truffles!" you make a sad face, you had so much memory with all your favorite plushies. " that's a lame name." minho scoffed while stares at all the mess you've made. " i wanna put all of this on my bed." you smiled proudly while trying to pick up all the plushies in one hand. " the  where do i need to sleep?" he crossed his arm. " under the bed." you smirked. he glared at you before attacking you with violent hugs.