laugh felix

monica lay down beside felix. felix has been sulking at her. monica is busy with her assignment but felix keep on annoyed her, so that she'll play him.

" hey i'm free now." monica pinch felix baby cheeks. felix turn his head away from her.

" felix lee!" she shook his body but felix stay still.

monica sighed. she tried to tickled him but he keep on avoiding her. she knows it isn't serious, felix just want attention.

monica giggled when she got an idea to make felix response to her.

" what do you call a fake noodles?" she turn her head toward felix.

felix stay silent. " answer me, lix." monica hold her laugh.

" isn't that the jokes your dad told us last weekend?" felix teased her.

" uhhh no." she flustered. monica can't think of any new jokes now, she just too lazy.

" ask me again." felix sit while hugging a plushies.

" what do you call a fake noodles?" she mumbled while crossing her hand.

" an im-pasta." felix smirked. monica hit felix shoulder playfully.

" i know I'm genius." felix boasted. monica scoffed.

" it is the same jokes my dad told you, and i just want to make you laugh." monica excused. felix smirked before attacking her with hugs.

" awwhh really?" felix face her. her face burned.

" shut up." monica giggled.

" i love you, baby." felix whispered in her ear.

" i love you too. but please don't disturb me again when I'm working." monica pouted.

he giggled and kiss her forehead. " i can't promise though."