better seungmin

hana throw her bag on the sofa and stomped inside her room. she slammed the door, making seungmin jumped from shockness.

seungmin furrowed his eyebrow, then, he stand on his feet and walk toward her room. he slowly opened the door and saw hana burying her head inside her favorite plushies.

" babe, what's wrong?" seungmin sit beside her smaller figures. hana just stay silent.

" it's okay I'll cook something for you," he patted hana's head while stroking her hair.

seungmin walked to the kitchen to cook her favorite food. hana let out a sigh when seungmin left and decide to take a shower.

after finished taking a quick bath, she wore an oversized hoodie and a pair of comfortable pajama. hana walk out of her room after calming down herself.

as she step out her room, hana saw seungmin put a bowl of ramen on the dining table. hana smiled widely at seungmin.

" hey." seungmin greeted her, he looked a bit flustered.

" what's wrong?" hana asked, feeling confused. seungmin started to fiddling with his finger.

" i accidentally burned the food...BUT i cooked some ramen, is it okay?" he pouted.

a laugh left her mouth. " i knew it, it's okay." hana giggled before hanging her hand around his neck.

seungmin feel relived that she's okay now.

" can i have a hug?" hana mumbled.

" of course!" seungmin wrapped his hand around her waist.

hana buried her face in his neck. she feel safe and warm, she's been having a bad day at college. seungmin is her only safe place to be, her home.

" let's eat before its get cold." seungmin said, hana giggled before letting go of the hug.

" okay!" she exclaimed.

seungmin kissed her forehead and everything's better.