first time felix

felix securely hold su's smaller hand. the evening was a bit chill but it was comfortable. she kicked some pebbles on the road.

it was quiet since the neighborhood looked kinda abandon, it was their childhood home, they play, eat and sleep together back then. su feeling extremely nostalgic by looking at the road, there's not much change.

" hey, look the tree is still there!" felix point at the big tree while jumping. she laughed looking at felix.

" yeah, remember you fall off the tree and broke your hand." su smirked, felix pouted while clinging onto her hand.

" don't remind me of the dark ages." felix stated. su bursted into laughter.

" oh oh!" felix pulled her. " let's go to the playground!"

she looked over at the rusty old playground, it look the same as she remember, maybe some overgrown grass grow around it.

" let's go!" felix dragged su to the swing, the first time felix confessed his feeling to her.

" i hope it didn't break." su carefully sit on the swing and swing slowly. while on the other side, felix already swing like crazy. the swing creeks loudly.

" felix stop!" su exclaimed, scared if the swing fall.

" it's fun!!" felix answered while laughing. her heart melt.

" fine I'll stop." felix giggled.su smiled widely.

" hey," felix called her. " do you remember my confession?" felix said, he does look calm but he's actually trembling inside.

" of course!" she said. " it was the most unforgettable moment i had with you." su smiled secretly.

" i wanna confessed again." felix has the biggest smile on his face. he stand up and pull su's hand.

" dear su, i actually like you a lot," felix giggled. " and you're the only person that will be in my heart." felix cupped her face.

su is blushing mess. " i like you too—" he stopped. " no, i love you a lot, felix."

felix planted a soft kiss on her lips.