selenophile hyunjin

your boyfriend, hyunjin wanted to meet up with you even though it's already late at night. you don't care because he usually miss you in the middle of night.

   you put on your hoodie on your pajamas and rush to the playground, that hyunjin always go. the night feel different, it's so sad and down.

   the winds blow making your hair move away from your face. the winds feel so, cold and sad. you don't know why your heart beating so fast, until you feel like you wanted to barf.

   suddenly, you saw hyunjin near the playground. he's standing, his tall silhouette looks down. you just feel off.

   you walked slowly towards him, his eyes was so dark. maybe it's because of the night, you thought. it's different. your heart beating so fast as he started to talk.

   he didn't hug you like always. he don't even great you warmly. you don't care anymore, he looks very down.

   he started to apologize many time, making you confused. he even flashback for first time you guys met. your eyes started to tearing.

   you make him stopped. you're hurting so much. you broke into tears but hyunjin didn't hug you, or comfort you like always.

   his felt heart clenched. he hate seeing you like this. he sighed as a tears fall. he started to speak.

   I'm tired, he said. i think..i need a rest. i-i think we need a rest. more tears fall. your heart hurt hearing those words.

   you sobbed. you don't want to make an eye contacts with him. it will hurt you more. you wiped away your tears with your sweater paw.

   you gained your strength to talked, with your cracking voice. he's hurting too.

   why, is there something wrong? did i hurt your feeling? I'm sorry, I'm not ready to leave you, i love you hyunjin..

   he looked away.

   i'm sorry, i don't know.. he shook his head. his body was shaking.

   please, I'm not ready.. you closed your eyes with your sleeve.

   it's silent for a minutes, before warmness spread through your body. your eyes flutter opened.

   hyunjin wrapped his hand around your waist securely. your heart skip a beat. your tears fall of like a rainy day.

   sorry, I'm just stressing out lately. I'm very sorry, please don't cry.. i didn't think before i said those words. I'm very stupid to make you hurt like this,

   i regret it..please stop crying.. he plant a kiss on your forehead. you bursed into tears.

   you hit his chest harshly, making he groaned. i hate you! you buried your face in his neck as more tears flows.

  I'm sorry I'll never hurt you again, bub.. he played with your hair.

   look at the moon.. it's so beatiful. hyunjin changed the topic. you glared at him and hit his shoulder. he giggled lightly.