angel han

you walk through the book aisle. the library was empty, maybe a couple of people and the librarians.

you don't go to the public library often but since you need to finish your project and how bad luck you are today, your annoying family member are home today.

you took a sit and continued your work. you were distracted by the surrounding, people pass by, the old air conditions noises, everything distracted you.

you sighed and took out your phone, procrastination:/ you just scrolling through social media before you saw a new message. you scrolled through the last text you had with your best friend, or better called, ex-best friend

you let out a heavy sighed, just thinking about it making you sad and disappointed.

how can she changed so fast? did i do something wrong to her? am i wrong?

you held back your tears. you guys always fight  but this time she put all the blame on you, just because of some boys.

and you didn't realize, a tears falls. you wiped it away, worried if someone saw you, they probably things you're crazy.

" don't be stupid y/n.." you mumbled as quiet as you can. and now your tears won't stop falling.

you sobbed quietly, hoping that there's no one gonna pass by your table or it will be embarrassing things

but that's not what matter at the time.

you're hurting so much. your relationship with your best friend was never good, its was toxic. she always judge, humiliated and never support you but, you don't know why you still be friend her.

at the end you'll always run back to her.

thinking about it just making you feel disappointed, of yourself.

" excuse me?" you heard a soft voice whisper talking to you.

you don't have the courage to look back, well because of your awfully swolen face and your voice probably crack.

you sniffed and wipe away your tears before lifting up your head, still not looking at him.

" I'm no one, and even a stranger," the boy said almost whispering. " but are you okay? i saw you cry for like 15 minutes now.." he asked, concerned.

you don't know how to react to it. you have too many thoughts.

did he know me? am i disturbing him? or-

before you could continue your thoughts, he sits in front of you. you made a confused expression.

" I'm not gonna do anything to you," he flustered, looking at your face.

" i think you might need someone..to sits with you.." he said, his little smile is so sweet but you couldn't smile back at him, you're too tired to do so.

you didn't answer and let him be. he's reading some books and sometimes checking out his phone.

looking at his figure in front of you make you calm down a bit. he's so comfortable to be with, even though you didn't even started a conversation.

after sometimes, you finally calm down. you wiped away your tears and then you took your pen.

" here," the mystery boy hand you a bottle of cold water. you must admit it, after a good 15 minutes crying, your throat does feel sore.

" are you okay now?" the boy smiled. it's really cute making your heart skip a beat.

" i-it's okay if you don't want to tell-"

" yeah.. i calm down a bit.." you smiled back. his eyes light up. " thanks to you.."

" omg..I'm glad you're okay." he giggle.

omg this boy.. you blushed.

you brushed off your thoughts and drink the water the boys gave to you. it's really relieve your sore throats.

" you know what," the boy started to talk. you lift up your head to look at him.

" whatever happened in your life, i know you can get through it," he continued.

" i actually don't know how to say this but," he sit straight up. " i know you're a strong woman." he smiled sweetly, showing his gummy.

" thank you.." you looked down at your feet.

" hey," he called you out. " i never talked to stranger before, but seeing you cry really broke my heart.." he confessed.

" please don't cry, again.." he said, you can see his ear turning a bit pinkish. " and i hope you're okay now," he look at you.

" I'm already feel good now," you smiled widely.

" me too, you know..i never talk to anyone," you stopped as your ex-best friends crossed your mind.

" but talking to you, even a little bit feel really nice.." you said.

" me too." he answered. you make an eye contact with him.

" btw my name is han, han jisung.." he said.

" my name is y/n," you smiled. " it's nice to meet you han."

he giggled. " maybe we should hang out more." he said, smiling widely. you blushed.

and that's when your life change.