disney movie

hyunjin

—  it's been a tiring week for the two of you, so he decided to have a movie night. he let you choose the movie, so you choose the princess and the frog. you really like the prince characteristics, and hyunjin seems jealous. "he's just a fictional character, stop being so dramatic." you scoffed. "who cares, i kiss better than him." hyunjin said while crossing his hand. "ew no, he looks so passionate kissing tiana.." you tease him. hyunjin glare at you before making you face him. "let me show you how prince should kiss his princess." he smirked. " yah, what are you doing!"

han

— you loves disney movie but han doesn't like them. so on your birthday, you forced him to watch sleeping beauty with you. when the movies started he will started complaining about it and will fall asleep half of the movie. " jisung wake up,," you shook his body. " is it finished yet??" he wake up immediately. you glare at him. " it's my birthday, han jisung. you're so unbelievable." you sulk. "hey, hey don't be like this. let's cuddle." he scooted closer towards you. "no don't touch me."

felix

— you've been down lately, felix was very worry. one day, he make a suprise for you and decide to have a movie night. he's so sweet that night, bought many snacks and drinks for you. you two end up watching frozen 2, because it's your favorite disney movie. you'll cry everytime the character sings or cry. whatever happen, you'll cry because the movies is so good. felix will hug you tightly whenever you cry. when the movies end, he will giggled, looking at your swollen face. "bub, you're so emotional" he patted your cheeks. you glare at him. " whatever. let's sleep now" "no i wanted you to sing for me..

seungmin

— you guys went to a small holidays at the resort near the beach. on midnight, seungmin decide binge watching some movies  he let you choose the movie, so you pick tangled. he doesn't really like disney princesses so he'll complaining but he get interested when maximus show up. "lol that horse is cool." he laughed. " seriously, seungmin? eugene is cooler.." you giggled. "no, I'm the coolest!" you smiled at him. "fine, whatever you said..". he's all excited when the fighting scenes started

i.n

— he's kinda mad at you because recently you always spend time with hyunjin more and ignored him. so, you wanna have a movie night with him. you let him choose the movie, and then he choose moana. it's unexpected tho, both of you loves moana so much. he'll giggled at the movie, and that time you will apologize to him. "fine, but don't ignored me again" he pout. "hehe i won't.." you hugged him tightly.