fluffy i.n

" biansha! can you help me?" i.n burst into her room. biansha who's focusing on her work jumped in shockness.

" what?" biansha feel annoyed.

" can you help me dried my hair," he pouted. " i had a bad hair day!" he exclaimed annoyingly.

she scoffed. " come here."

i.n sit in front of her and give his comb and towel to her. she started wiping and drying his hair.

it was fluffy and smell so sweet. " woah what shampoo did you used?" she asked. biansha run her fingers through his wet hair.

" hehe the strawberry one." he giggled.

" heyy but that's mine!" she hit i.n shoulder. " i already told you not to used it." biansha frowned.

" I'm sorry! i just love the smell," he pouted while fiddling with his sweater paws.

" i bought it with my own money.." she glared at jeongin.

" come on, i just used this much!" i.n traced a circle on his palm.

" but still-"

" fine, I'm sorry." jeongin crossed his arm. " I'll buy a new one for you."

biansha stare at jeongin. she didn't mean it tho, she just want to have a fun bickering with i.n.

" it's okay. it's not that serious." she frowned. i.n giggled

" i know." he smirked.

" so you won't but me a new one??" biansha raised her hand dramatically.

" nope." he laughed.

" i hate you." she locked his neck.

" i love you yoo babe" i.n said while struggling to remove her hand.