morning call

hyunjin

— wake you up with a soft peck on your forehead. " good morning, idiot" his voice was so deep and soothing which send shiver to your spine. " what do you want to do today?" play with your stranded hair. you two end up taking another 2 hours nap.

han

— " y/n wake up! I've a plan for today" jumped on the bed to wake you up. he pouted and sit beside your sleepy figure. " can't we just sleep today?" you mumbled. he patted your head and tell you to continue your beauty sleep. " please don't be sad, I'll make a cookies for you hehe.." you said, eyes closed. " it's okay babe, just continue sleeping." cuddles until falling asleep again.

felix

— he shook your body softly. " what time is it now?" you asked. " i don't know," felix answered while smiling widely. " you're so cute," felix boop your nose. " shut up, my face are swollen.." you answered sleepily. he'll attack you with kisses.

seungmin

— "good morning, y/n," seungmin close the gap between both of you. you jumped in shockness. "seriously, Kim seungmin?" you complained making him giggled. " you love me, don't you?" seungmin tease you while pinching your red cheeks. " idiot, stop.." you hit his hand, " huh? you want a kisses? sure,"smiled proudly.

i.n

— he shook your body lightly. " y/n wake up, we're gonna be late." i.n rubbed his eyes and took his phone. " noo, i wanna sleep.." you smiled, not aware by your surrounding. " come on, your lecturers gonna be mad." i.n rush you. " can i skip today's class?" you pout, still sleepy. " uhh okay, only this time okay." i.n gave up, then, he stares at your sleeping figure. " sleep tight, babe."