when you're spacing out han

han was busy producing song, ignoring your existence. you didn't really care because you're busy thinking about your schedule.

it's gonna be a busy day tomorrow. you sighed at the thought of you have to wake up early in the morning, you had a big interview. you got goosebumps when you thought about it.

you wrapped the blanket close to your cold skin. you let out a heavy sighed while writing down something on your notebook. then, you stare at it.

han noticed you spacing out. he stopped with his work and stare at you for a while. a smile form on his tired face. cute. he monologue.

he just wanted to pinch your cheeks and give you the biggest hug. he pouted, he still need to finished his work tho.

" y/n." he called you. you stay still and stares at your books. he furrowed his eyebrow, in confusion.

" y/n!" he screamed. you jumped off your chair.

han bursted into laughter. you sat on the ground, eyes wide open. you come to your mind after seconds.

you glares at him. he's still laughing while clapping his hand like a seal. you stand on your foot and hit him with a book.

" ahhh don't be mad," he teased you. " come here let me give you a kiss." he made a pouty lips while spreading his hand for a hug.

" nooo i hate you!" you screamed teasing him back. he pull your waist making you sit on his laps.

" me too, but i want a hugs hehe." he pull you into the warmest hug. you giggled while hugging him back.