when you're tired

chan.

–you are focusing on your work. you've been working on it since yesterday and even skip all your meal to finished it. chan was worried but you're scary when you're stressed, so he didn't bother you. he would lock you into his hug even though you push him away. he mumbling nonsense in your neck. you just stay still because you're too tired. " let's eat some snack." he said, face very close to yours. " I'm not hungry chan." you sighed. he pick you up on his shoulder and brought you to the kitchen. " chan!"

changbin.

– you're doing a research for your project. you've been busy going to the library, busy finishing it until you forgot about changbin. changbin sighed and sit beside you. " good morning binnie.." you mumbled before he took your hand and hang it on his shoulder. you look at him, shock. he just stare into your tired eyes. " i miss you." he said. you pout, feeling bad for ignoring him. " maybe i should take a rest..?" you smiled. " you should!" he scream making you jump. he hug you tightly before running to the kitchen.

jisung.

– jisung is sitting on the bed, looking at your tired figures. you are very tired but you need to finished your work before the due date. he sighed then he stand up to approach you. he pout and shook your shoulder lightly. you look at him, confused. " aren't you gonna take a shower or something?" he said. you stretch your body. " its almost finish." you mumbled before start typing again. he turn your chair and hug you. you was taken aback by his movement. " jisung im busy-" he cut you off. " so you can ignored your boyf like this??" he glare at you. you giggled. " fine."