listen to you singing for the first time

chan.

chan went to the toilet, leaving you in his studio. you felt so boring and started to sing. you're focusing on the lyrics until you didn't realize chan was looking at you. he was shocked that you can sing so good. "c-chan, since when did you standing there.." you chuckled nervously. he smiled widely before giving you a big hug. "why don't you tell me had such a pretty voice?" he giggled in your neck.

changbin.

you're jamming by yourself in your room. you didn't know changbin already in your house. he peak at you outside of your room. his heart combust hearing your cute voice singing along with the dreamy like guitar sound. he want to give you the biggest hug but he wait until you finished. "y/n!" he burst into your room and jump onto you. " i love your voice so much!" your face burn red.

han.

you're hanging out with han and his friends. suddenly, you felt down and nervous. you excuse yourself and went to another room. you saw a piano and sat in front of it. you started to play your fav song, that's the only way to release your stress. you sing along as you played the chorus. actually, han follow you to make sure you're okay, but he suddenly heard you singing. he become emotional listening to your sweet voice singing. he burst into the room " babe, are you okay." he ran to give you a hug. you didn't say anything, you're shocked bcs you never let anyone hear your singing. " btw, your voice is the most beautiful sound I've ever heard.."