BinJin Scenario #1

"Can't we just admit it?" he pouted. I still find it funny and cute at the same time how this attractive grown up man act around me. Not like I'm complaining. I love it when he shows that baby side of him that only me who can witness. His true character is really similar to Ri Jeonghyeok's.

"I thought we're clear now. We talked about it a hundred times already." I'm preparing our breakfast now and he is at the counter waiting to be fed like a five year old kid.

"I know. I'm just joking. I'm just thinking what ifs. The online community is really rooting for us since the very start." We both knew it. I'm really happy with all the response of our fans and the followers of our drama. It was indeed a great success but I'm a private person. He understand it. Very well.

"We can announce it at the right time. When we can settle already. I know they will understand." I really like to shout to the world that this wonderful man is mine. But the least thing I want is other people meddling at our personal life.

"It doesn't matter to me anymore. They knew it anyway without the confirmation." He smiled at himself while drinking his coffee. There is a glimpse of my favorite thing in the world. His deep dimples. I'm still finding the justice of why is this man possessed all the good traits. It's really unfair.

"They knew it because you are too obvious you know." I said smiling. Thinking of all the fancams and clips the fans have been posting the whole time.

"Can't help it. It's your fault."

"Why is it my fault all of a sudden? I told you to quit starring at me like that whenever there's a camera rolling at us." This man is really unbelievable.

"You're too pretty. Can't take my eyes off you. I'll try my best next time." If I can just tell the fans how cheesy he can be. How he can make me smile with the simple things he do, with the simple words he says.

"Try harder please, ahjussi.", he laughed. My favorite music in the world.

     This is one of the most treasured moments in my life. A simple morning having a simple breakfast with my favorite person in the world. It's been a week since our drama ended with a great success. And it's finally the time to rest for a while until we both get busy again with another projects.

"So what's our plan for today?" I asked him. Getting giddy and excited with yet another day to spend with him.

"Just the usual. Cuddle up and be lazy all day. I'll leave for the Middle East soon. I wanna spend the whole day holding you and talking with you." Im gonna miss this man for sure.

"I'm going to miss you so much. I love you, Bin-ssi."

"I love you too, baby."