BinJin Scenario #40

"Yejin-ah." Bin's face twisted in pain as he calls out to the woman he loves more than life itself.

"Stop! I don't want to hear any of your lame excuses!" Yejin snarls. She willed her heart not to give in into the grieving appeal her lover is showing her right now.

"Yejin, please-"

Tears streams down the porcelain cheeks of the beautiful woman as she looks at her gorgeous as hell of a lover, who happens to be breaking up with her.

Oh god, why....

Yejin raises a hand to clutch at her blouse  where her beating heart is. Right now, the organ is threatening to shatter because of the too much pain it has to endure.

"I'm sorry, baby." Bin sobs, hand hovering over Yejin's arm, too afraid to touch her.

"I loved you!" Yejin's sanity finally broke. Turning to the handsome man only a few steps from her, she yells angrily. "Have I not done enough? Why? Why, Bin?!"

"I..." A look of confusion starts to show in Bin's face.

"Tell me, what have I done wrong? Is it even me?" Yejin wails, her body wracks with an onslaught of sobs and tears.

"Erm...." Bin hums thoughtfully.

"You have nothing to say to me?" Yejin's eyes widen incredulously.

"Erm..babe, I-"

Yejin starts to chortle hysterically, fat drops of tears rolling down her cheeks as she ridicule the fact that the man she loves has nothing to say to her now.

"Babe?" Bin ventures timidly, watching his spouse wailing warily and cringing at the cruel sound of her laughter. "I think..."

"WHAT?!" Yejin snaps with a nasty growl as Bin swallows in reflex. "What? What do you have to say to me now, Hyun Bin-ssi?"

Bin swallows again as the woman before him seems to delve deeper into impromptu craziness. As the level of hysteria increases, Bin plucks up his courage.

"Babe I think we missed a page." He says shakily but loud enough to silence Yejin.

"Hahahaha wh-what?" Yejin's eyes grew as round as saucers.

"We skipped page twenty-two." Bin said as he held up the script in his hands inches away from Yejin's face.

"Damn it!" Yejin growls softly under her breath, studying the page opened to her as she realises her mistake. "And to think we were on the roll here!"

Bin grins as he put down the thick wade of paper and reach out to pull his grumpy lover into his loving and tight embrace. Yejin fell into Bin's arms naturally and they settled back to lounge on the soft leather sofa. Bin chuckles when he felt the adorable creature nuzzles her face into his chest. Silence fell around them as they wait for all the previous anger and sadness to seep off their system.

Yejin closes her eyes briefly to enjoy Bin's comforting body heat and musk. Feeling the large hand stroking the back of her head, she practically purrs with bliss.

"Hey, baby." Bin murmurs softly.

"Hmm?"

"I'm glad we are not fighting for real." Bin continues absently.

Yejin snuggles tighter against Bin's neck, kissing the warm skin once.

"I'm glad you are not really leaving me, and that we are really happily married, and you will be mine forever." Bin whispers, still stroking the silky locks of his beautiful wife.

Yejin's eyes flutters open and she shifts closer until she could press her luscious lips on her husband's familiar thin bow-shaped ones. They share a languid kiss that further cements their love for each other.

Pulling apart, harsh breathing hissing in the tiny space they share between them as they smile at each other. Bin raises his hand to reach for Yejin's face and tenderly wipes the wet smudges off the lightly swollen flesh.

"This is for real right?" Yejin muses with a smirk. "I'm married to the world's most eligible greek god and we are going to live happily ever after?"

"Yes, happily ever after." Bin replies with a big cheesy grin. Yejin could only laugh at how utterly cheesy her mate for life is.