BinJin Scenario #19

So this person is the one who put my baby on the spot, huh. I thought to myself while keeping the cool smile on my face for the nattering host before me.

Memory of a very upset Yejin who refused to have sex with me for many days after that dreadful interview is still fresh in my mind. That's why I agreed here to appear on the show.

"Are you ready, Hyun Bin-ssi?" The hosts asks eagerly.

"Of course." I replied as I flashed a smile at the host.

The opening music of the show begins and I shift my body into a more comfortable position, preparing my self for the attack of personal questions that had troubled my fiancée so badly before.

"Welcome everyone. Tonight's show will wow you, I promise." The host starts. "Our guest for tonight is a much sought after versatile actor, accomplished businessman and every girl's dream, the handsome, rich, charismatic Hyun Bin-ssi."

I sighs softly at the numerous compliments that came my way. Sure I heard them all a hundred times over every year, but they still makes my chest swell up with pride.

"Welcome to our show, Hyun Bin-ssi."

"Pleasure is all mine." I replied coolly.

"Let us begin by offering our congratulations."

Here it comes.

The questions came, innocent ones at first. I confirmed that BinJin is indeed real. That we started as good friends and grew feelings with each other after.

Then I went on dutifully avoiding the truth on where I took Yejin for our first date, what was the menu of our first candlelight dinner, what is our favorite couple activity.

Then I noticed the subtle change on the interviewer's bland face.

"Let's talk about Son Yejin-ssi for a bit now." She suggests slyly.

The muscle on my jaw tightened briefly.

"How does our lovely BinJin dress at home?"

"There was an American study done on couples and their sleeping positions in relation to who is the more aggresive one in the relationship. So how do you decide which side of the bed will you occupy?"

"Do you always go for grocery shopping while you are on a vacation abroad with Yejin-ssi?"

-
I walk slowly into our apartment two hours after. I admit that the interview didn't go the way I planned. I managed to cheer up considerably at the thought of coming home to my beautiful spouse soon to be.

That is, spouse soon to be is not sharing the same level of elation. I hurried to the side of my future wife who is sitting on the living room couch glaring at the drama playing on the television.

"How's your day, baby?" I asks as I peck her cheek chastely.

"I watched your interviewer."

My Yejin turned with the scariest glare she ever bestowed on anyone. I find myself shrinking away from it instinctively, clearing my throat nervously as I put some distance between us.

"I'm going to explain."